***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

No Fricking Way, The Pyro is coming back, wow!!! I am officially blown away. I am just not sure about the shape and the back tab, it suppose to be flipped down and be reflective. 

So I got my first pair of Instapump Furys and they felt TTS to me. Snug enough to need the back hoop to put my foot in, but enough room to still be able to pump. Here's a detailed look showing the quality of them:

Cool vid any on feet looks? I went .5 up as this was the consensus and actually confirmed by atmos, hope they are not too big, they still on the way. In the OG instapumps I am TTS and they fit fine.

Also picked up the reebok x empty canvas instapump collab!

Cool vid any on feet looks? I went .5 up as this was the consensus and actually confirmed by atmos, hope they are not too big, they still on the way. In the OG instapumps I am TTS and they fit fine.

I went up .5 and its fine. No issues on my end. Prolly could have stayed TTS but it would of been snug. Given the leather is covered by the air system you cannot really say it would break in and loosen up any. 

I went up .5 and its fine. No issues on my end. Prolly could have stayed TTS but it would of been snug. Given the leather is covered by the air system you cannot really say it would break in and loosen up any. 

Thanks mate, that's good to know! I am really looking forward to getting them! I love instapumps and the quality on these look great! eBay seems dry from most of the pairs of the 2014 collabs, didn't manage to pick up everything I wanted back then, guess now it's too late

What's up NT?  Just wanted to give anyone who missed out on the Reebok Question Mid "Misunderstood", DTLR has a few sizes left.  One shoe represents all of his good headlines, and the other all the negative press he received over the years.  You really either love or hate Allen Iverson.  There is no in between. I think if you watch the documentary "Iverson" it'll change your perspective on AI.  He's had a very tough life and does not take crap from anyone, and it shows.  He's just not willing to change himself just for the media or for appearance sake, and I think that takes a lot of guts.  Hope this information helps.

Reebok Question Mid "Misunderstood"

Black/White

$130.00

No Fricking Way, The Pyro is coming back, wow!!! I am officially blown away. I am just not sure about the shape and the back tab, it suppose to be flipped down and be reflective. 

My thoughts exactly - I was baffled to see that on the upcoming release list. Will it make it to market? Or is it this year's Battleground 2 or Swingman?

It's already releasing in the EU, I hope it's not going to be another Bolton OG release, that never reached the US market.

Is there online store still having Reebok x gosha phase white color stock of sz us7.5? Appreciate the help!

Nevermind. Found a store that sell and with the size and color! Patience paid it

Last edited:
hey guys quick sizing question; how do club Cs fit?

Was looking at grabbing the womens highpoint one, and i'm not sure if i should go half down (my ventilator size), TTS or half up (my GLV size).

Also anyone know if the women's sizes are a 1.5 size difference from the men's?

hey guys quick sizing question; how do club Cs fit?

Was looking at grabbing the womens highpoint one, and i'm not sure if i should go half down (my ventilator size), TTS or half up (my GLV size).
Also anyone know if the women's sizes are a 1.5 size difference from the men's?

Disclaimer first - I do not own a pair of Club Cs.

But they look like they're built on a similar last to the Workouts and Exofits, which for me are a touch tight in the toe-box. I'd go TTS or 1/2 sie up if possible.

Disclaimer first - I do not own a pair of Club Cs.

But they look like they're built on a similar last to the Workouts and Exofits, which for me are a touch tight in the toe-box. I'd go TTS or 1/2 sie up if possible.
I see, thanks for the advice anyway.

I have a narrow foot so maybe TTS is the way to go. If anyone sees the pink high point pair in a WMN US 9.5 / MEN US 8 lmk!

Only pair i've found is on sneakerbaas and they want 40 pounds to ship to Singapore. Madness!

I have a narrow foot so maybe TTS is the way to go. If anyone sees the pink high point pair in a WMN US 9.5 / MEN US 8 lmk!
Only pair i've found is on sneakerbaas and they want 40 pounds to ship to Singapore. Madness!

If you've got a narrow foot, I would definitely say go TTS. If you have a store or Reebok outlet nearby, trying on a pair of similar shoes might be an option for you.

are the detroit playas still available anywhere? i got my pair thanks to NT fam in this thread...but a friend wants a pair now and it looks like EB, Rise45, and Burn Rubber all sold out.....anywhere else?
what size? Have a couple pairs in hand

I'm not sure if women's differs from Mens but I wear my true size in Club C, go up 1 full size for Classic Leather or Ventilator, and half a size for Instapump fury

I'm not sure if women's differs from Mens but I wear my true size in Club C, go up 1 full size for Classic Leather or Ventilator, and half a size for Instapump fury
you mean go down a size? I'm looking for a WMN 9.5 / MEN 8..

you mean go down a size? I'm looking for a WMN 9.5 / MEN 8..
no I think you're regular size should be okay if they are textile or suede,

if you get an all leather pair they might stretch out a little over time so maybe go down .5 if you prefer a snug fit, but in general TTS is good for the Club C's.

Just on the off chance, if someone has some of the Distinct Life Boltons (the blue ones) in a sz12 that they'd sell to me (and not kill me for shipping!), I'd be most obliged. Missed sz12 on END when they had free worldwide shipping, and Burn Rubber want $55 to ship, which is insanity.

If anyone is still after alien stomper mids, Beauty and Youth, Aoyama has a couple of pairs for ¥19000. You would probably need to know someone who will go and get them for you though.

^^Highs or lows?

Edit: nvm. I got excited and didnt read! :lol:

Im other news, I finally saw the womens gold instapumps that I wanted in person. I'm glad I didnt order those from online. The gold plastic they used for the air bladder pieces looks awful. The stitching looks like the plastic will rip away and the 1st tug it gets caught on. Money saved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom