NFL Conference Championship In Review....

S4L

You know sometimes I wonder if I'm wasting my talents on this message board...

-Told ya'll it would be a Giants/Pats Super Bowl.

-49ers better hold on to the NFC West Division champs banner because it will be the last title of any kind they'll be winning anytime soon. Alex Smith ain't leading that team anywhere.

-Ravens window has also closed. One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat down on this chair. I said frank, you always hanging out with Ray Lewis. Just between me and you how old is he? You know what Frank said? Ray Lewis is 137 yeas old. 137 years old...

-Patriots will win the Super Bowl.

Quotes of the Week...
-"it's going to be a Harbaugh super bowl"-More than one clown
-"i don't want to get too ahead of myself, because anything can happen at any given time, but i'm pretty positive we will be in the superbowl."-49ers fan
-"whenever your special teams is dancing to "tony montana", you ALREADY know its a wrap for the opponents"-49ers fan who special teams wasn't dancing yesterday.
-"Your screenname is VALUELESS. His screenname has value. You could lose your screenname and be right back the next day, no one would know or care and it wouldn't matter. Mez loses his screenname and it goes down in S&T history"-One of the most clownish statements ever typed on this board...
-"It doesn't matter if you lose in the first game of the playoffs or in the Super Bowl, you're still losers at the end of the day. 49ers won't be in the Super Bowl. Period."-Smart man

Did Michael Crabtree forget there was a game yesterday?
Supreme bum status.

Originally Posted by S4L3

-Ravens window has also closed. One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat down on this chair. I said frank, you always hanging out with Ray Lewis. Just between me and you how old is he? You know what Frank said? Ray Lewis is 137 yeas old. 137 years old...
a8535299bb1eaf00191e5142992bbdca4abfb8e.gif

Did Michael Crabtree forget there was a game yesterday?
Supreme bum status.
No separation 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ going down in S+T history

Not surprised by the outcome of either game.

In both cases the superior teams prevailed. Pats didnt even need TB12
pimp.gif
Vince
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ folks wishing death on Kyle Williams.

Speaking of Williams, it was easy to see he had the jitters from early on. Harbaugh should have yanked his %%! from the game after he dove to receive that punt.

*If Eli wins his 2nd SB and eventually passes for more than 250 TDs, get that HOF bust ready....never thought the day would come where you can argue that Eli is the Manning Bro. you'd want leading your team in the playoffs.

*Edit...heard Brady is 16-5 in the playoffs...tied for most wins w. Joe Montana.  He gets this ring, and you can easily make the case for him being the GOAT. 

If Eli wins again, heads will start talking about how he's better than Payton.

- Looking at the replay a million times, I think Lee Evans POSSIBLY got robbed of a TD. The booth should be able to challenge ALL close calls within the last 2 minutes, even if they aren't ruled a TD on the field. Looked like two feet down and full control of the ball for a split second in my opinion. Why he didn't clutch that ball something fierce is beyond my understanding though
30t6p3b.gif
, gotta realize the magnitude of the situation right there Lee. From what I've read he took it very hard in the locker room post game though
frown.gif

- aside from Lee Evans, WHY didn't Harbaugh call a timeout so Kundiff wasn't rushed?
30t6p3b.gif
sure people would say he iced his own kicker but it doesn't matter, it's a playoff game. He woulda had major pressure regardless if a timeout was called

- Crabtree was one of the "best" wide receivers in the league a week ago according to one NTer but now look at him
laugh.gif
. 49ers WR's are absolutely worthless, gave Alex Smith ZERO help

- Eli is better than Peyton in the postseason, that's undeniable. And if he gets another ring it's arguable he's better overall, regular season wins and records don't mean much to me

I'll be back with more later

• People laughed at Eli when he said he was part of the elite group of QBs...Guess you can't spell elite without ELI first (I know corny right?)...Dude is tough as nails. He got the snot knocked out of him yesterday & he got back up making play after play.
  • Coughlin, Fewell, & Gilbride deserve a lot of credit too, especially Coughlin. Never understood why people were calling for his head all season. I've said all season that he's been doing the best coaching he's ever done...
  • 49er fans, keep your head up. Your team will be fine.
  • These "fans" need to relax wishing death & hating. It's only sports.
  • The Baltimore ratbirds can't hang with the big boys. Never could, never will as long as ray ray is on that squad. Scavenger birds can't fend for themselves. They have to rely on others to eat.
  • Flacco is a solid QB. That boy made some really good throws yesterday & again his TEs & WRs dropped passes again. That Lee Evans catch was not dropped though, it was popped out.
  • Did anyone catch the vid of John Harbaugh pushing off the special teams coach & then trying to call a time out? Was that a fight or was he just rushing to call a time out? He gave that coach a nice shove....

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Well, when it matters most he has a better track record. They're both Greg in my eyes.

--Both Kyle Williams and Lee Evans lost the game for their teams yesterday.  Both should resign from football immediately.

"It doesn't matter if you lose in the first game of the playoffs or in the Super Bowl, you're still losers at the end of the day. 49ers won't be in the Super Bowl. Period."-Smart man

You also said the Cowboys will be fine and before that you said what's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots Super Bowl??  The answer to that is Jerry Jones and you and I both know it. 

heard Brady is 16-5 in the playoffs...tied for most wins w. Joe Montana.  He gets this ring, and you can easily make the case for him being the GOAT

LOL.  Last year you said something similar to the effect regarding Ben Roethlisberger had he gotten his 3rd ring last year, now this year you hit us with this garbage.  You gotta do better than this champ. 

Quote of the week year:

Tebow will start all 16 games and the Broncos easily win the West next year

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Easily your best contribution of the season man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Well, when it matters most he has a better track record. They're both Greg in my eyes.
I'd think they would be more Archie than Greg. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'd think they would be more Archie than Greg. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

Autotext.
laugh.gif

Man you ain't never met no Frank Sinatra

Baltimore will never get a more gift wrapped trip to the Super Bowl. Face a thirst string QB round one, avoid the teams that have given you problems in the playoffs (Steelers and Indy), and play the Pats with Tom Brady playing very average. Evans has to catch that ball, that's a bigger crime than the kick. Never leave it up to kickers unless it's Vinateri.

Please retire Ray Lewis
What happened to Ngata? Guy disappeared as of late
Impressive drive by Joe that could've ended a lot of talk
If Tom gets #4 in 5 trips (within 11 years), the GOAT talk will definitely heat up.
Eli isn't better than Peyton regardless of the outcome, but he is a darn good QB and Giants fans have to love having him on their team
QB class of 2004 keeps getting it done
Love the way SF plays, very Steeler like (well the old Steelers). If Alex just manages the game and doesn't try too much they can be in the mix the next few years
Tom Coughlin was almost fired multiple times, unbelievable

Very entertaining day of football

Deuce, I remember the Ben talk last year but how crazy did people get? People weren't suggesting any greatest titles for him..were they?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Suggs face after the kick
- I knew the Giants were gonna go to the SB once they got the route ATL/GB/49ers
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

heard Brady is 16-5 in the playoffs...tied for most wins w. Joe Montana.  He gets this ring, and you can easily make the case for him being the GOAT

LOL.  Last year you said something similar to the effect regarding Ben Roethlisberger had he gotten his 3rd ring last year, now this year you hit us with this garbage.  You gotta do better than this champ.  

Didn't realize that if Big Ben had won his 3rd ring, he wouldn't have been in elite company.  Carry on. 

Please explain to me how Brady can't be considered the GOAT if he wins his 4th ring?  I'd LOVE to hear this explanation from you.  Seriously. 

Back
Top Bottom