NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Tannehill is starting. A lot of people are complaining about him, but I think he's going to be a good QB.

He's doing better than Luck so far. 

Last edited:
yeah....that's not happening.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/20/nfl-says-one-man-crew-hasnt-been-discussed/

NFL says one-man crew hasn’t been discussed

Posted by Mike Florio on August 20, 2012, 2:56 PM EDT

AP
Well, it was fun while it lasted. And it didn’t last very long.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello says the NFL will not be using one-man officiating crews in lieu of full crews of replacement officials.

“There has been no discussion or consideration of that whatsoever,” Aiello said by email.

We stand by the notion that it’s a rumor (and, as our source said, a “strong” one) within the hallways and offices and cubicles of 345 Park Avenue. But if the league is officially taking the position that there has been no official discussion of consideration of it, then we’ve got no reason to dispute the league’s official position.

Even if the unofficial whispers don’t mesh with it.

what on earth ???????????
Antoine Winfield
James Laurainitis
Santonio Holmes
Nick Mangold
Will Smith
Terry Glenn
nate Clements
david Boston
Orlando pace
Antonio Winfield
Malcolm Jenkins
LeCharles bentley
Jamar Martin
Shawn Springs
Joey galloway
Eddie george
Korey Stringer
robert Smith
Yall Can NOT be serious. :smh:
Tell 'em, Gunna. Buckeye Pride.

You left out Chris Gamble. Not sure if intentional or by accident. :lol:

Mike Doss was alright for a couple years in Indy.

Whitner, Hawk, Michael Jenkins, Beanie, Pickett, Cam Heyward.

Robiskie, Nugent, Gonzo (without the injuries), Coleman aren't half bad.

The Giants get no attention at all for being SB champs but as soon as something small happens in training camp it gets blown up. The NY media has their priorities all messed up.

I thnk JPP went to far with it but from what the players say thats how the Giants defense is. They say and do a lot of crazy stuff in locker room. Prince shoulda did something though, you grown *** man.

The "idiot kicker" shouldn't have put it on twitter. That's it. Everything else is a ridiculous overreaction by espn and the new York media. They have been in rare form the last couple of years.

The Giants get no attention at all for being SB champs but as soon as something small happens in training camp it gets blown up. The NY media has their priorities all messed up.
I thnk JPP went to far with it but from what the players say thats how the Giants defense is. They say and do a lot of crazy stuff in locker room. Prince shoulda did something though, you grown *** man.

it's your own fault tho, man. posting that video online, what do you expect would happen? :lol:

tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom