NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if its not serious, he wouldn't come back in man. no point to put him back in
i just want to find out now what's wrong..

if dude is fine, he def isn't coming back in the game.. plus foles needs to get reps anyways, since i have no faith in kafka (which don't matter right now, since he's injured.. albeit non-throwing hand)

he needs too, cause he's not playing next week and definitely not the last game of the preseason

thanks lisa salters for telling us all something we knew...and nothing new that we didn't know. why not just wait till you know the results :lol:

Last edited:
hate seeing players(especially vets) in shouting matches with coaches...word to dwade itchin-bay Spoelstra in indiana...

what did cullen jenkins think he could gain by getting in a shouting match with andy reid??

jimmy johnson, cowher, other old head coaches woulda cut homie off the strength of that alone...

wild unprofessional..wild uncalled for..smh@jenkins..

good lord these personal fouls.. these refs do know these guys are playing football right?

seriously, just pushing someone off at the end of a play is a 15 yard penalty
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
hate seeing players(especially vets) in shouting matches with coaches...word to dwade itchin-bay Spoelstra in indiana...

what did cullen jenkins think he could gain by getting in a shouting match with andy reid??

jimmy johnson, cowher, other old head coaches woulda cut homie off the strength of that alone...

wild unprofessional..wild uncalled for..smh@jenkins..
yea not a good look.. we have depth at the position and he's been injured too

i pray vick isn't hurt, but if he is.. i would consider trading jenkins.. since we might have to cut a very talented DT (i think we keep 5, 1 more than we usually do.. since cox and landri can both play DE too)

-tapp probably gets traded too.. since we have a ton of DEs: cole, babin, curry, graham and hunt (if we go with 5 DTs, we have to go with 5 DEs instead of our usual 6)

i would rather see what we have in young guys like cedric thronton and dixon.. cox automatically makes the team.. and i like landri

patterson is currently injured.. if he's gone for the season, none of the above matters

Last edited:
good news for you eagles fans...no break or fracture

but still, hes getting hit like this in the preseason, I hate how its gonna look for us in the actual season. I know Vick holds the ball too ling, but on that injury play, the O line just crumbled and let that guy through

sooo with 3:48 left in the second we have 9 penalties for 86 yards
sick.gif
mean.gif

and there is another flag.. hey hey, it wasn't on us

Last edited:
i know we not facing the gawd Brady but i feel we kinda look good out there consider we're doing watered down play selection. (defense wise)

i was disappointed we didn't get David but Kendrick is showing out. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
i know we not facing the gawd Brady but i feel we kinda look good out there consider we're doing watered down play selection. (defense wise)

i was disappointed we didn't get David but Kendrick is showing out. 
pimp.gif
if we could cut out stupid penalties i would agree..

but we got alot of young guys playing well.. kendrick, hunt, boykin, thronton and foles

havili too

Last edited:
that d-line is looking good for philly...gotta give credit where its due...sooo many diff dudes making plays...

DRC looked good too...made alot of nice plays...looking quicker and or more decisive back there...

shady = 
sick.gif
 in my best pusha t rendition. dude is pure with his...no biased boys fan here..yall got a young squad 

lmao@desean making the tackle..lol..hahaha..

lol.. someone get a gif of desean dropping ole boy

Last edited:
foles has no zip on his throws...how are they making it to the receivers?!? :lol:

oh right, patriot defensive backfield

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom