NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Kap wantedit to be transparent and not let the NFL control the narrative of what they saw on the field today. He wanted it open to the media + live stream, let the masses see him with they owns eyes, NFL didn’t want that.

bears sent their reps their, I’m glad they atleast did their due diligence

I get that he wanted the media there so the public could see but I’m assuming the all 24-32 representatives didn’t go to the new location or did they?

So, how'd it go?

He looked good, arm looked strong and accurate for what it was

I get that he wanted the media there so the public could see but I’m assuming the all 24-32 representatives didn’t go to the new location or did they?

not sure it was an hour away from the OG location what i read. I’ve read that Jets / Chiefs /washington / Bears : Falcons reps made it to the second location. I’m sure there are more that made it.

not sure it was an hour away from the OG location what i read. I’ve read that Jets / Chiefs /washington / Bears : Falcons reps made it to the second location. I’m sure there are more that made it.

I hope they all made it, I want to see him back in the league. I feel like him cancelling or making demands will only scare teams away

Probably doesn’t happen because of whatever is left of the beef with Malcolm Jenkins.. if anything

But if wentz was going pull a power move, woulda been with foles last year and force them to trade him after super bowl

Why? He's not going to be replaced anytime soon based off of play.. Would have to be due to injury.

I dont want wish any harm to Wentz but

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom