NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Where the playoff thread at?

I'm trying to make some bets with you clowns

I'm just saying the posters who didn't pay him were probably still MIA when he paid you...which is now an excuse not to pay someone else :lol: :smh:
Naw collector wasnt so was kingof420 he said after Christmas it's been 5days

I respect this

Damn, sad to see him go out like this. Someone else not paying you shouldn't change a bet you lost. I wouldn't in the real world.

I lost one bet on NT, I paid. I wouldn't expect to get paid on NT though.
Who makes these rules up?

Screenshot_20191230-135452_Facebook.jpg

I don't care about people who don't pay bets. Ignored, next.

The obvious stat is 4k passing yards with no receiver having 500+ yards. But let's talk about how ol boy threw touchdowns to 10 different dudes this year. TEN.

EUKQSBDRKQI6FOHCBRSHC2BM2M.jpg

Yea I get that it's metric based :lol:,CMC had a season for the ages too but I'll always say dragging a team to the playoffs as a RB less than a year after destroying your knee is probably the greatest RB season I've ever seen personally outside of LT's 31 TD year
Plus he won MVP as well

Baker tries his hardest to be a Johnny Football clone but with none of the charm or sauce :lol:

Man was throwing any and everyone under the bus besides himself this season even though he regressed under a coach who he supposedly liked and had more talent at skill positions than he's ever had

Don't think that many folks outside of Cleveland and Norman will be dissappointed or sad if he ends up a bust

Better not be seeing his ****** ads this offseason man :lol:

I still cant get over the fact that Cleveland promoted kitchens instead of Williams who had already proven to be capable of the head coaching job because they were afraid of losing Kitchens only to fire his *** a year later and end up with neither coordinator. Classic browns

Eagles fans have taken the crown from Cowboys fans, officially the most annoying fanbase.

11 QBs broke 4K yards, 7 QBs cracked 3500 yards. Jimmy G who people said most of the season had no WRs threw for 3,978. Jameis who is one of the worst QBs of all time according to NT broke 5K.

Not impressed at all, no idea why anyone outside of an Eagles fan would be.

Wentz most impressive stat is that he played 16 games, I'm shocked he was able to do that.

I still cant get over the fact that Cleveland promoted kitchens instead of Williams who had already proven to be capable of the head coaching job because they were afraid of losing Kitchens only to fire his *** a year later and end up with neither coordinator. Classic browns
Been saying this since last year. Williams was the guy to keep. Great defensive minded coach

Back
Top Bottom