NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Gonna need Leveon to try to free himself this offseason for the sake of his career. Way too young to be bumming it out in the AFC basement for a check

Gase's talent for alienating his best players is ELITE :lol:,dude swings his stick around like he's Jon Gruden but with the cache of Matt Patricia

Y’all need to get off this “but...but....but they played in the NFC East!” Garbage debate y’all love so much. Brady has 6 rings playing in one of the worst divisions in football for so long.

You play who’s on your schedule. They lost bad games like Miami, but also beat the Packers, Bills, the same Bears who beat the Cowboys. Played the Seahawks and Pats tough til the end with a depleted roster.

Is beating the Giants and Reds four times impressive? I know you gotta thing for Wentz and want to blow him but we're adding Doug P to that list? That Rams SB loss did a serious number on you. First the Josh Allen love, now the Wentz and Doug love. I'm concerned about you.

That Adam Gase interview is funny. I think Gase is garbage and they should have fired him midseason and gave Gregg Williams a shot. To be fair, that reporter that asked Gase about Bell, Gase has beef with. They've been going at it for months now. It's actually ****in hilarious.

i see you ignored my response on Wentz... whats wrong stat facts are too much for you to handle ??? wentz wasnt impressive HAHAH staight comedy

you do know cowboys played same teams eagles did this sesaon besides Saints/Rams (eagles didnt play them) eagles played falcons/seahawks

Cowboys played Giants W, Reds W, Dolphins W, Saints L, Packers L, Jets L, Eagles W, Giants W, Vikes L, Lions W, Pats L, Bills L, Bears L, Rams W, Eagles L, Reds W

Eagles played Reds W, Falcons L, Lions L, Packers W, Jets W, Vikes L, Cowboys L, Bills W, Bears W, Pats L, Seahawks L, Dolphins L, Giants W, Red W, Cowboys W, Giants W

miss me with all this bs easy schedule we took care of business early in the season to be in the position we were yesterday unlike another team in our divison yall would not be saying the same trash had cowboys made it

eagles didnt pick their schedule thats what they had to work with and made it work when it matterd most..

Wentz threw for 4,039 yards, 27 tds, 7 ints on 63.9% passing this year.. when Hahahaha Hahahaha has repeatedly called him “garbage”

according to Hahahaha Hahahaha eli actual merits being in the HOF based on his numbers

Eli in 12 of 16 seasons, threw for less than 4,039 yards

Eli in 12 of 16 seasons didn’t have more than 27 Passing TDs

Eli has 1 season in which he threw for less than 7 INTs (this year, when he only played 4 game)

Has 1 single season where he had a completion percentage better than 63.9%

Wentz threw for 4,039 yards, 27 tds, 7 ints on 63.9% passing this year.. when Hahahaha Hahahaha has repeatedly called him “garbage”

according to Hahahaha Hahahaha eli actual merits being in the HOF based on his numbers

Eli has 1 season in which he threw for less than 7 INTs (this year, when he only played 4 game)

We’re not talking about Eli but Wentz has already missed more games than Eli in his short career.

The guy Wentz throwing for 4K and 10 TDs to different WRs is impressive? To me, it’s not impressive. 4K doesn’t mean **** to me. Your starting WR’s aren’t much better than your backup WRs so again, I’m not impressed.

I can list at least 5 head coaches that I thought did a better job and I would vote for before I would vote for Doug.

We’re not talking about Eli but Wentz

8406CED3-04A6-428A-9BDC-27D639C113B7.jpeg

cheer.gif

I like him but I don’t know if he’s ready for HC, feel like he’s young and needs a year or two at DC

We need OL and DL bad, not interested in moving back unless it’s a crazy offer. We also literally gave away a 3 and 5 a few months ago soooooooo I guess we need to trade back.

Back
Top Bottom