NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Eagles fans have taken the crown from Cowboys fans, officially the most annoying fanbase.

11 QBs broke 4K yards, 7 QBs cracked 3500 yards. Jimmy G who people said most of the season had no WRs threw for 3,978. Jameis who is one of the worst QBs of all time according to NT broke 5K.

Not impressed at all, no idea why anyone outside of an Eagles fan would be.

Wentz most impressive stat is that he played 16 games, I'm shocked he was able to do that.

27-7 (TD/INt ratio) aint impressive with 4 GWD?? maaaan you must got them timbs tied to tight, **** or maybe to loose to where you fell out them and hit your head

bro the **** you say is hilarious

Last edited:

sabu.png

Cowboys can’t even fire a staff properly :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Thank you Walk-it-to-em’ for causing this much needed turmoil :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Man imagine thinking Dougie P is a COTY candidate. LOL

They are bout to get washed in the first round, delusional fanbase, just purely delusional.

damn JBII JBII

Pay that bet. At least get on a payment plan you BA. $20 every other week.

I don't know why bets continue here. I've done 2 bets and never got paid. But one was by choice.

Doug P and Tomlin, in my opinion, have done a tremendously job this year. Shanahan is the coach of the year, but winning 8 and 9 games by those 2 were remarkable (under the circumstances).

Tomlin top 3-4 coach to me. Always has his team in the hunt no matter what

Doug P proved to be an offensive genius this year.

Vrabel or Shanahan for me

Honorable mention to Tomlin for sure though for putting some respect back on his name after all the BS speculation over his job security lately. All he did was overachieve with little talent on the roster and 2 backups. Had they snuck into the playoffs he'd be a lock imo

Harbaugh's another good shout,took some balls ducking 'conventional' NFL wisdom and remaking his offense and squad identity in Lamar's image and he's beared the fruits for trusting him this season.

He's also solidified his status as a top 3-5 coach if he wasn't already considered one before. Man has been a top notch and winning coach for over a decade now.

McDermott also proved himself to be in the upper tier this year with another playoff season in Buffalo after all those years of futility before he got there

Man imagine thinking Dougie P is a COTY candidate. LOL

They are bout to get washed in the first round, delusional fanbase, just purely delusional.

and id be totally fine if we got washed..

to not know where we were in week 9 to Division champs on 12/29, esp to beat the cowboys in a must win game week 15.. YOU DAMN RIGHT

playoffs 3 straight times.. 1 SB win, 2nd round exit following year (damn you alshon and the drop), to who knows what will happen this year

underdog each year BTW

top 3/top 5 coach this year dougie P is IMO

what are we exactly delusional about ?

Doug P and Tomlin, in my opinion, have done a tremendously job this year. Shanahan is the coach of the year, but winning 8 and 9 games by those 2 were remarkable (under the circumstances).

Tomlin top 3-4 coach to me. Always has his team in the hunt no matter what

Doug P proved to be an offensive genius this year.

Is beating the Giants and Reds four times impressive? I know you gotta thing for Wentz and want to blow him but we're adding Doug P to that list? That Rams SB loss did a serious number on you. First the Josh Allen love, now the Wentz and Doug love. I'm concerned about you.

That Adam Gase interview is funny. I think Gase is garbage and they should have fired him midseason and gave Gregg Williams a shot. To be fair, that reporter that asked Gase about Bell, Gase has beef with. They've been going at it for months now. It's actually ****in hilarious.

Is beating the Giants and Reds four times impressive? I know you gotta thing for Wentz and want to blow him but we're adding Doug P to that list? That Rams SB loss did a serious number on you. First the Josh Allen love, now the Wentz and Doug love. I'm concerned about you.
Look at the personnel Doug P had to work with. Playing with practice squad guys and squeezed 9 wins out of that team. I mean, not sure what more you wanted to see out of them. It doesn't matter who they played. Its the NFL. They did what they had to do to get into the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom