NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The division is a joke. It isnt a debate.

Not saying the NFCE is a good division. Just saying Eagles made the playoffs with half their starters on offense gone. Idc who the competition was. AFC North, AFC West, and NFC south all have only 1 team above .500. Let’s not act like every playoff team was out here grinding through good teams every week

I like him but I don’t know if he’s ready for HC, feel like he’s young and needs a year or two at DC

Richard is a damn good coach. He was the DC at Seattle from '15-'17. Sherman credits him for building LOB into the giants they become. Turned "no names" into a great secondary.

hell, he helped make Byron Jones into a pro-bowler.

I was hoping USC would bring him back to be a DC but if he's getting looks by NFL teams as HC, thats a pipe dream.

No doubt he'll be an NFL head coach some day. Dont think the Giants are the right fit for him though.

GIANTS NEED TO GO ALL-IN WITH MATT RHULE. DONT HESITATE. Throw the bag at him

Richard is a damn good coach. He was the DC at Seattle from '15-'17. Sherman credits him for building LOB into the giants they become. Turned "no names" into a great secondary.

hell, he helped make Byron Jones into a pro-bowler.

I was hoping USC would bring him back to be a DC but if he's getting looks by NFL teams as HC, thats a pipe dream.

No doubt he'll be an NFL head coach some day. Dont think the Giants are the right fit for him though.

GIANTS NEED TO GO ALL-IN WITH MATT RHULE. DONT HESITATE. Throw the bag at him

Ruhle was on the Giants coaching staff in 2012 and has a relationship with Mara and a few others. I think they’ll get him unless he doesn’t want to work with Gettleman.

Ruhle was on the Giants coaching staff in 2012 and has a relationship with Mara and a few others. I think they’ll get him unless he doesn’t want to work with Gettleman.
he would be a fool to pass. He's done enough and turned Baylor around in 1 year. I'd take him over a Lincoln Riley. Maybe even Urban.

Dolphin fans gotta be sick seeing Ryan Tannehill lead another team to the playoffs.

Would be incorrect.

There are two sets... 1) Rooting for him, knows what he can do with a good team, OLine and a strong rushing game. (Me - and I’ve rooted for him all year inside and out of this thread)

2) People that can’t stand him no matter what. Doesn’t really matter what he does. (Finns)

So dolphins doing the pats a solid?

I think Josh is going somewhere, and would of taken the QB coach that Dolphins love.

Dolphins secure him by giving a promotion along with bringing a healthy Caldwell back - grab franchise QB and keep Fitz playing well in the mean time.

Apparently O’Shea was banging the table for Rosen and they got that trade and he was beyond wrong. And he possibly likes QBs in this draft that no one in the FO does. (Rumors at best except for Rosen)

I think it's time for the Vikes to part ways with Zimmer too but he keeps doing just enough not to get canned.
Zimmer to Dallas

Been saying Dallas should go after Zimmer. Makes too much sense.

I don't think anything happens until after next season though. It all ends with Kirk's contract. Zimmer and Spielman gone, team blown up.

Unless they win a SB, I guess, but that's doubtful.

All this animosity towards McDaniels as a HC would make you think he's an underachieving retread who's been passed around :lol:

Dude got his HC experience legit a decade ago when he was 32,I'm pretty certain his 2nd go around at this stage in his career would be much much different after everything he's experienced since then.

Kinda feel like who ever hires him will be pleasantly surprised given how expectations seem to be rock bottom when it comes to him as a HC

Been so long ago I forgot who he even coached. :lol:

EUKQSBDRKQI6FOHCBRSHC2BM2M.jpg

Yea I get that it's metric based :lol:,CMC had a season for the ages too but I'll always say dragging a team to the playoffs as a RB less than a year after destroying your knee is probably the greatest RB season I've ever seen personally outside of LT's 31 TD year

That's the issue with All-Decade teams. Lots and lots of players overlap decades. By the time 2010 came around, AP had already ran for over 1,300 yards in a season 3 times. There was no one better in his time, so in that regard, All-Decade teams are just a fun thing to play with, but really don't mean much, in my opinion.

the fact that Vrabel lost him and still put a solid offensive team on the field (once he made the switch) says a lot. Vrabel is prob my COTY

the fact that Vrabel lost him and still put a solid offensive team on the field (once he made the switch) says a lot. Vrabel is prob my COTY
I I just need some team to take out the Ravens and Tennessee just might be the team to do it.

Back
Top Bottom