NFL Week 14 In Review.....Short Version...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i don't think it's fair to call rex ryan overrated. that team got to the AFC champ game two years running on coaching. he's done quite a bit given what he has imo. it's just he talks too much...and that often overshadows the fact that he's coached a mark sanchez led team to the afc championship game twice. imagine if he had a top 5 QB to go with that defense....

they still wouldn't have got past the steelers

Originally Posted by henz0

- Teebowwww 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

- 49ers.. 1 & done

- TJ Yates 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. Might %%%! around and get that Schaub treatment after the season

- Cowboys
30t6p3b.gif
.. Unbelievable
i swear you hate the niners. when they win you have nothing to say. but when we lose you give your 2 cents

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i don't think it's fair to call rex ryan overrated. that team got to the AFC champ game two years running on coaching. he's done quite a bit given what he has imo. it's just he talks too much...and that often overshadows the fact that he's coached a mark sanchez led team to the afc championship game twice. imagine if he had a top 5 QB to go with that defense....

they still wouldn't have got past the steelers

yup...the d got worked that game, not on sanchez 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Bengals make my heart hurt.

That's all.

See this is what I don't get .... Y'all are 7-6..I, like many, thought they'd win < 5 games ... Yeah they are playing well but did you really expect playoffs?

-Tough loss but i like our future in jake locker
-i still think we make it in the playoffs with a 10-6 record (next games ind,jac,hou)

Originally Posted by S4L3

-49ers season is complete. Division title, home playoff game, and one & done in the playoffs. Great season if you ask me...
not if we play the cowboys in the playoffs.

JPP defensive player of the year!(suggs will win it) but that FG block yesterday will get him some major votes.....hopefully he gets to at least 16 sacks.....out of all the top 10 sackers only one other player has more tackles than JPP, dude is a beast he is everywhere and i think he just turned 22

Rex's "vaunted" D hasn't accomplished squat. Where did his ratbird D gotten in the playoffs? Nada. Even when he was in Bmore, they were prone to losing games to lesser opponents in the regular season. Where has the Jet D gotten him so far? Zilch. Steelers have gone to 3 Superbowls in the last 6 years & gotten 2 wins all on the backs of chicklet teeth's so called "D" on the ratbird & Jets.

Originally Posted by psk2310

Rex's "vaunted" D hasn't accomplished squat. Where did his ratbird D gotten in the playoffs? Nada. Even when he was in Bmore, they were prone to losing games to lesser opponents in the regular season. Where has the Jet D gotten him so far? Zilch. Steelers have gone to 3 Superbowls in the last 6 years & gotten 2 wins all on the backs of chicklet teeth's so called "D" on the ratbird & Jets.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i miss the days where dmx and craftsy were the only steeler fans in S&T

DeadsetAce wrote:
psk2310 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The other thing I forgot to mention, is he's a liar. He told Jim Leonard's pregnant wife earlier in the season that he would never return punts again & what happens...Now his recent injury didn't have anything to do with a return but you just don't lie. Also, he doesn't have the ability to adjust game plans or anything. He's unwavering  in his support for Schotty & I just don't understand that. The Jet O has clearly taken steps back each year & Sanchez has certainly regressed. All of that is on Schotty's inability. Make no mistake, Sanchez has the tools to be a great QB but not under Schotty. The fact that chicklet teeth doesn't see that leads me to believe Schotty must have more feet video on him...

snjtl1.jpg

Ha ha when it was just Craftsy and I, I swear there was about two posts after XL. Hilarious

DeadsetAce wrote:
psk2310 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The other thing I forgot to mention, is he's a liar. He told Jim Leonard's pregnant wife earlier in the season that he would never return punts again & what happens...Now his recent injury didn't have anything to do with a return but you just don't lie. Also, he doesn't have the ability to adjust game plans or anything. He's unwavering  in his support for Schotty & I just don't understand that. The Jet O has clearly taken steps back each year & Sanchez has certainly regressed. All of that is on Schotty's inability. Make no mistake, Sanchez has the tools to be a great QB but not under Schotty. The fact that chicklet teeth doesn't see that leads me to believe Schotty must have more feet video on him...
i mean...they beat the pats and colts on the road to get to that steeler game last year. that's not like some cakewalk. the jets can play defense. maybe i should have qualified and said rex as a defensive mind is not overrated. and usually when people speak highly of him, it's as a defense guy.

as far as the lying and all that, i mean i'd have to ask jet fans how they feel about it. i didn't know about any of that. but i don't think it makes for him being overrated or anything. offensively, it's more than likely schotty's coaching and like you said, maybe he does need to go. and rex may support him publicly, but who knows what is said behind closed doors. schotty could be on his way out if the jets miss the playoffs, we as fans don't know.

psk2310 wrote:
just curious, in what ways has he regressed?....every single statistic is way up and their winning, o has stepped back?...top ten in scoring and number 1 red zone team, and no way in hell am I saying their offense is anything special but dont act like it was all that the past 2 years to say its "clearly" taken steps back

DeadsetAce wrote:

i mean...they beat the pats and colts on the road to get to that steeler game last year. that's not like some cakewalk. the jets can play defense. maybe i should have qualified and said rex as a defensive mind is not overrated. and usually when people speak highly of him, it's as a defense guy.

as far as the lying and all that, i mean i'd have to ask jet fans how they feel about it. i didn't know about any of that. but i don't think it makes for him being overrated or anything. offensively, it's more than likely schotty's coaching and like you said, maybe he does need to go. and rex may support him publicly, but who knows what is said behind closed doors. schotty could be on his way out if the jets miss the playoffs, we as fans don't know.

leave it to the pat fan to look at things objectively 
smokin.gif

-Cowboys 
grin.gif
... What a way to lose 2 weeks in a row. That blame goes on the D
-Brady & the coaching staff
laugh.gif

-Congrats to the Texans
-Marion Barber with a good game but those mistakes at the end
-Urlacher
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

urlacher
roll.gif

he just threw on you guys to pull within three, to set up a fg for the tie, and to set up a fg for the win. give the man his due, clown
laugh.gif

only clowns I know of are those that scream at coaches
As if that doesn't happen in every single game when a game is close 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

- Pats defense really need to show some cajones or they are one and done, Brady is not going to score 30+ every game, let along vs BMore or the Steelers.
not holding my breath. look at the list of QB's that we've made appear brilliants from this year:
- dan orlovsky
- rex grossman
- chad henne
- mark sanchez
- mark fitzpatrick

and wait till this coming sunday when we face tebow. not stoked about that game at all. not sure if we can get to 30 points versus that denver defense and IN denver.

we're a 2-4 win team without brady running the offense...this defense is just god awful. we need to stop missing on our defensive draft picks.
I miss Chung 
frown.gif

and to defend them, in at least Philly, Indy both got down early on, and really had to throw to get back into the game. 

I could barely get through this game, Tebow time is going to be unbareable. 

COWBOYS

-All the corners but Scan and Mike gotta go...teams jus swiss cheese the backside like its nothing

-Coach Ryan, PLEEEEAAAASSSE stop with all the exotic blitzes..i know thats what youre known for but lets face it, theyre not hitting home and your secondary is getting EXPOSED at the wrong time.

-time to give Victor Butler Spencers job, 57 is around the qb ALOT more in alot less time...

-Dan "ICE EM" Bailey....nuff said

NFL

-dware got now Jason Pierre-Paul got next...PERIOD..hes the next big thing..

-Eli is having by far the best year of his career, and gets alot of "elite" talk, romo is having his usual average season, but hes a bum...their numbers are identical

-I honestly think alot of SF fans are gonna have the last laugh on all  you cats saying one and done...they can be exposed but if you think theyre one and done you obviously havent watched the D work...

-yea the Pats D sucks, but dont underestimate Thomas...he gets bizzy.

-What do the Vikes do now that they pulled their golden child and the backup gets loose and almost wins the game?

-AJ and lately Julio has one 
eek.gif
 type catch per week(the anti-dez smh)

9bd35460fc51f65e7e59afe880b95cb238fea32_r.jpg

ad935fcdf710f9177eeda903859ed01225e8ba2_r.jpg

This man has a rabbit foot,guardian angel, the whole 9...the anti romo(tony defenitely has a black cloud)...lol...

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Bengals make my heart hurt.

That's all.

See this is what I don't get .... Y'all are 7-6..I, like many, thought they'd win < 5 games ... Yeah they are playing well but did you really expect playoffs?
Every Sunday since week 1 I've been expecting a win. Unless its a 2008 type situation.

Back
Top Bottom