Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Picked these up for $95 from Nike clearance store. These are stunning in person.

dope! I was actually able to grab mine this past weekend for 61. I was passing by somebody who had them and just commented that it was a great find and he let me have em and my size since they didn't fit him.
Can you share which store and how you got them for that low lol?? Would love to find a size 11 

Last edited:

Picked these up for $95 from Nike clearance store. These are stunning in person.

dope! I was actually able to grab mine this past weekend for 61. I was passing by somebody who had them and just commented that it was a great find and he let me have em and my size since they didn't fit him.
Can you share which store and how you got them for that low lol?? Would love to find a size 11 
Its not the low price (I called both and they have a FSR @ 179.99), but these two outlets have them in stock:

San Ysidro - #30 
4445 Camino De La Plaza, Suite 350 
San Ysidro, CA 92173 
619-428-8849 

Sawgrass - #131 
12801 W Sunrise Blvd., Suite. 1005 
Sunrise, FL 33323 
954-837-0329  

Are men and woman flyknit max made the same? Just mark size difference? Local outlet has multi-color flyknit max but for woman. Thinking about picking a pair up.

Are men and woman flyknit max made the same? Just mark size difference? Local outlet has multi-color flyknit max but for woman. Thinking about picking a pair up.

I haven't noticed much of a difference between the two and I own men's and women's colors.

I've been researching, Anyone see the difference between the Men's 620469-102 and 620469-105?  105 looks dark in pics, but in person, they are very similar.

I've been researching, Anyone see the difference between the Men's 620469-102 and 620469-105?  105 looks dark in pics, but in person, they are very similar.

The new pair (105) has a solid midline and the pattern extends to the tongue.

The new pair (105) has a solid midline and the pattern extends to the tongue.

Also, the 102 pair has more white stitching on the inside and outside of the forefoot area. The 105 pair doesn't appear to have any white in those areas. Also, 102 has 3 white, and 2 black flywires, while the 105 has all black flywire.

Last edited:
Nike-Flyknit-Air-Max-Mens-Running-Shoe-620469_105_A_PREM.jpg

not sure where my actual post message went on the above pic

Just picked these up today at Nike Toronto.  They were released yesterday...

Looking forward to taking them for a run later tonight...So damn comfy in the store....

anyone own these flyknit air maxs? They look more red but listed as bright crimson/hyper orange. Im just wondering if they look the same in pictures as they do in person.View media item 1981336

They are a bit more dull in real life. They are certainly bright shoes, but they don't pop (in my opinion) like they do on the NDC photos. Most people put filters on their pictures also to make them more saturated then they are in real life.

Here is a shot I took of them on the shelf in Japan. No extra filters or adjustments to this photo, straight out of the phone. View media item 1981360

Black/Racer Blue/Total Crimson/Black

Disappointed with the weave not matching.
mean.gif
 Right side is clearly a lot more vibrant than the left.  Its going back to NDC

for comparison; I wear a size 9 on AM14 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom