Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

is there anyone that can confirm a concrete date?????????????????????????????????? ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Why? Because $100 is not that big of a problem to me. I've one plenty of auctions and paid WAY more than $300 on shoes that aren't even wearable, only eye candy to me. Half of the CDPs that I paid $310 for were just for one shoe (XI III and VI) so I don't see the big deal in paying $300 for the Eggplants. Id do the same for the Coppers if I could find them.
I feel you.

But then, I don't feel you.

I think the point is, we ALL on a "shoe budget."  So, why not put that $100 towards something else to add to the stash of kicks.

I know you like me -- you not "cheap" and you win more with deals than you lose annually -- but if all you gotta do is wait 7-14 days, why not?

And if you need an 11, holla at me.  I'd happily serve you for cheaper than you willing to pay! 
laugh.gif
Eyes of Hazel, would you still be able to hook me up? 
laugh.gif

Im just lost rightnow as far a RD.
laugh.gif

I'll just call Stores in Bowie Town Center and Annapolis Mall to see who's gettin'em.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Originally Posted by bigj505

eyes of hazel - i remember working at the aquarium in bmore and seeing DC cats rocking flightposite Is with glitter on them. some dudes used to do 1/2 black 1/2 silver on em.

lmao i remember that bs lol
roll.gif
yea that was during the whole glitter craze!

Bammas had headbands, shirts, etc.
lol wasnt it the glitter and loony toons phase?
lol glitter, looney tunes, madness head bands, the cut up sleeves tied in individual knots...should i keep going lol

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

any word on these hitting any stores in bmore on the 10th
im sure this is a qs type release and they will just hit the stores. if i were u, i would call on the 9th and then the 10th to confirm.

ughh nike is gettin me heated.... i been skipping alot of kicksfor theses coppers & eggs...... they never do this with AJ fusions LMAO

This was so unexpected man, a Wednesday?? Thats so random
smh.gif
... I really need these though, I was so mad wen I missed out last year

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

This was so unexpected man, a Wednesday?? Thats so random
smh.gif
... I really need these though, I was so mad wen I missed out last year

last year it came out on a Thursday...so i mean im not so much shocked by the day of the week as much as i am the suddenness of it all

I know im gonna get flamed for this but i finally pulled the trigger on buying these for WAY above retail
tired.gif

Got em for 285 shipped DS.

If im able to, ill cop another pair when they do release
smokin.gif

Really hoping I get a text by tomm. morning from my connect at my local footlocker....a Wednesday release??....oh boy
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

I know im gonna get flamed for this but i finally pulled the trigger on buying these for WAY above retail
tired.gif

smokin.gif

damn i paid $170 after bing and ebay bucks for a DS pair...they arrived at the door on the 5th...exactly a year after RD...
pimp.gif

patience daniel-son...

tired.gif

smokin.gif

damn i paid $170 after bing and ebay bucks for a DS pair...they arrived at the door on the 5th...exactly a year after RD...
pimp.gif

patience daniel-son...

tired.gif

smokin.gif

damn, my *$*%@ hit, sorry yall for this stupid triple post....

i dont understand why these are dropping again. i hope everybody that wants them can get a pair. i wish it was royals instead i need a new pair

Steinbeckballa wrote:
The Shoe Palace in my area said they would be releasing the eggplants on Wedsnesday. They also said they would get the Coppers also. The manager said to hit him up on Tuesday because that when they were going to their shipments in. I also checked out the Shieks in my area and one of the workers said that the Coppers got pushed back for next month.

GOOD info... Ill holla at D and see whats GOOD. I really dont hope they drop this weekend. I have my money on JORDAN and them ASG Forces.
frown.gif

Any online stores where I can get them shipped to Canada for a decent price? Most of the reseller prices for the 09's were beyond crazy.

Back
Top Bottom