Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Nevermind. Not really trippin over these anymore. If I happen to stumble across them and I have the funds, I'll cop. If not, whatever. Just waiting for the coppers.

hey haven't really been in this thread like that, but have we have any conformation from a reliable source about these dropping on the 10th?

^ wondering the same thing. 10th seems unlikely though. Stores would have received shipment by now if they were. This eggplant and copper release is so confusing

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

hey haven't really been in this thread like that, but have we have any conformation from a reliable source about these dropping on the 10th?
nike.com rep confirmed as well as eyes of hazel who is usually accurate with the info. what is considered a reliable source sir?

Foams -- unlike Jordans --usually do not have a "launch" date.

When stores get them, they sell them. That's that.

Unless the company itself (urban chains for example) puts an "official" sale date on the item due to phone calls/demand, which is typical these days.

^
Thats why i paid for 285 for the pair i ordered and since its gonna be released on a wed., i got school the whole day and then work
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

But like i said, if i come across  a pair, then itll def. be copped 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Unless the company itself (urban chains for example) puts an "official" sale date on the item due to phone calls/demand, which is typical these days.

footlocker, footaction etc... have dates for foams.....just because mom and pop stores stick it out when they get it doesent mean they are supposed 2.....they do that with jordans 2...thats why you see people posting jordans about a week early every release

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

footlocker, footaction etc... have dates for foams.....just because mom and pop stores stick it out when they get it doesent mean they are supposed 2.....they do that with jordans 2...thats why you see people posting jordans about a week early every release
wrong. foams generally just show up in stores.
09 eggplants had a release date but that was about it. we generally know which month they are dropping but not which date.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

"Launch date" = demanded by Nike, universal.

#whatchutalkinbout

alien.gif

dang, this RD is giving me a headache. So much contradicting information is killing me!

Originally Posted by moneymike59

Anyone know if this will hit Swoosh?
eek.gif

Nike rep told me last week these will not be on NDC at all this time. Not sure how swoosh works .... but i'd like too ....
nerd.gif

^^^ DAMN that sucks. If they are NOT on NDC then its a NO GO on SWOOSH.

I aint copping unless its on the disco.
mad.gif

i updated the thread, so hopefully they drop this week. So happy to be off suspension. lol

nike rep said these will drop unexpectedly this month and to call your local FL and FA they may have more release info. My one spot told me today that he is still awaiting approval from Nike for pairs of these so IDK.

Talked to NTLA and he said they releasing the Copper Foams on Wed but didn't know about the Eggplants. He hinted that they already have the Copper Foams but just sittin on em. 
Possible they could release both? 

Hope this true as well here in FL, if so, great news... definite cop and will be put in the closet til Springbreak

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

nike rep said these will drop unexpectedly this month and to call your local FL and FA they may have more release info. My one spot told me today that he is still awaiting approval from Nike for pairs of these so IDK.

gave me the same answer

To the new guys in the game, cool, y'all get a pass.

But, most = SMH.

You know the deal.

When the hell did foams every have an official 'launch date' from Nike?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry.  I'll wait......................."

Back
Top Bottom