Nike players wearing Adidas stuff

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

That's just fact.
laugh.gif

According to who?

Adidas product LASTS longer than Nikes all the way around. For the parent that is concerned with value, without giving up good looks, Adidas is that choice.For the player who isn't one of these Niketalk peons, who sits and look at his shoes while they are in boxes, WE wear our shoes for far more than 3 months,especially when they are MADE WELL.

But for some amazing reason, "niketalkers" seem to think that everyone views shoes in the same fashion that they do, which is incredibly WRONG.

This is also the reason that the Nike sycophants, yep the SYCOPHANTS OF THE SWOOSH, do not want honest discussion among those who know better, and they comeand jack topics like this, to discourage that open discussion on why Nike really does SUCK, and is not worth the money! HOH in Harlem has more employees thancustomers on the daily, and supposedly have the hot stuff!

Not to REAL consumers though!

I value my dollar, so why spend it on some "air"?

This is also the reason that the Nike sycophants, yep the SYCOPHANTS OF THE SWOOSH, do not want honest discussion among those who know better, and they come and jack topics like this, to discourage that open discussion on why Nike really does SUCK, and is not worth the money! HOH in Harlem has more employees than customers on the daily, and supposedly have the hot stuff!

Amazing how this guy twists stuff.
We dont accept his agenda, his factless opinions and insults and we are SYCOPHANTS?
Just ban him again and let him call us what he wants but just pull the plug already.

Vanex.. you still goin back and forth with this dude.. ? I put him on ignore again.. its one thing when he TRIES to have a good point. I can spar with him..but when he acts like the Rush Limbaugh of Message Boards.. with a taste of Bill OReilly.. its impossible to take him seriously at all.

Its like listening to that dude walkin down the street strung out on Heroin and just yellin and talkin to himself.

For a person who hates the swoosh how does he know how busy HoH is on the daily? hmmmmm... He's at this point arguing with himself talking about an opendiscussion where no one listens to him.

WHY WON"T ANYONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!????? lolol

Originally Posted by vanexellent

This is also the reason that the Nike sycophants, yep the SYCOPHANTS OF THE SWOOSH, do not want honest discussion among those who know better, and they come and jack topics like this, to discourage that open discussion on why Nike really does SUCK, and is not worth the money! HOH in Harlem has more employees than customers on the daily, and supposedly have the hot stuff!

Amazing how this guy twists stuff.
We dont accept his agenda, his factless opinions and insults and we are SYCOPHANTS?
Just ban him again and let him call us what he wants but just pull the plug already.

Yeah.

Explain how Nike SUCKS so bad when they're the only company constantly trying to evolve the landscape of basketball shoes instead of just throwing threestripes on whatever they put out.

Zoom Air is the only performance basketball cushioning that I TRUST. I can't say the same about "adiprene".

i mean.. i don't usually mix brands in what i wear.

but i don't usually rock the same brand from head to toe either.

wear the clothes, don't let the clothes wear you.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Vanex.. you still goin back and forth with this dude.. ? I put him on ignore again.. its one thing when he TRIES to have a good point. I can spar with him.. but when he acts like the Rush Limbaugh of Message Boards.. with a taste of Bill OReilly.. its impossible to take him seriously at all.

Its like listening to that dude walkin down the street strung out on Heroin and just yellin and talkin to himself.

For a person who hates the swoosh how does he know how busy HoH is on the daily? hmmmmm... He's at this point arguing with himself talking about an open discussion where no one listens to him.

Your right. I'm done with him.
roll.gif

Vanex.. you still goin back and forth with this dude.. ? I put him on ignore again.. its one thing when he TRIES to have a good point. I can spar with him.. but when he acts like the Rush Limbaugh of Message Boards.. with a taste of Bill OReilly.. its impossible to take him seriously at all.

For a person who hates the swoosh how does he know how busy HoH is on the daily? hmmmmm... He's at this point arguing with himself talking about an open discussion where no one listens to him.

The manager of HOH is a friend of mine, that is how I know. Also, he and a few of them who work there, dislike this board AND the people like you.

So there, I won't be lonely
roll.gif

Originally Posted by size twelve

i mean.. i don't usually mix brands in what i wear.

but i don't usually rock the same brand from head to toe either.

wear the clothes, don't let the clothes wear you.

Lemme hip you to something. This post came about from an earlier post, that suggested that Nike should take over the NBA uni's. They were on here whining,crying, sniffling, boo hooing, having hissyfits over Adidas doing their thing globally, right? So knowing tha they are such huge nike jockers, I asked thisquestion! I saw Bibby rocking Adi, and I thought that it was hysterical! I don't do head to toe anything, but I have a sense that some of you do, thus thequestion!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

The manager of HOH is a friend of mine, that is how I know. Also, he and a few of them who work there, dislike this board AND the people like you.

So there, I won't be lonely
roll.gif

Shoe store manager and employees dislike this board and people like us? Well if there was a medical message board that caused sudden disruptions and increasedwork loads then Id dislike it too.

And you know what... Ive bought more Adidas Laker gear then the Nike Laker gear of the late 90's-early 2000's and I have no complaint with them. Im aballer on a budget and Adidas NBA stuff seems to show up more at discount stores such as Ross, Marshalls etc and that where I buy a lot my Adidas gear. Alsothey retroed again the Adidas Conductor and I knew that once they went down in price (as most sneakers do...regardless of brands) then I would scoop them up.Just funny when someone tries to preach about our consumer choices with one sided opinions themself. No one wins and we all lose.

For anyone who has played high school basketball this discussion is over. just see what teams are wearing, all nikes with one kid every now and then wearingsome pair of adidas and he takes crap for it. college and nba doesnt matter because they are getting a paycheck to wear it, high school is personal choiceabout what works and what they like. im not going to play in a pair of jordans just because they have a jumpman, im going to play in what works.

At one point..> AND 1 had more players wearing product than Reebok and Adidas... What does THAT say...?

The only reason I've bought more NBA adidas gear in the recent years, is because they are always discounted later, now I wait.

Always looking to cover up the logo too. A few Iron on patches here and there.

I don't hate them, but Nike has always done it for me. I've tried out adidas shoes, always went back to Nike.

At one point..> AND 1 had more players wearing product than Reebok and Adidas... What does THAT say...?

It says that And 1 damn near ran itself out of business!

Just like Adidas will within 5 years.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wouldn't hurt me one bit if they did, but I don't think that you could ever call someone "dumb" ever again! Adidas is HUGEglobally. They OWN soccer, and they OWN most of Europe in regard to sportswear. They are doing WELL Globally, while Nike isn't. Check the stock marketlately? Have you seen any of Nike's earnings, in comparison to hmmm let's say, FIVE years ago? Adidas is UP, while Nike has dropped considerably.

Do your research, instead of coming at people like *Simple Jack*
wink.gif

There is a reason that David Stern is very happy with his Adidas affiliation!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Kobe IV @ $125>>>>> ANY Adidas basketball shoe ever created at ANY price point.

Is that a joke? Seeing as how the Kobe IV has lunar foam and is known to bottom out in a few months.... you're absolutely off your meds.
No, i'm serious 100%.

Who plays in a shoe for more than 3 months MAX anyway?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

You're like the bizzaro DC, hating on everything without a swoosh with no reason or intelligence behind it.

I'll answer your question for you, even though I get you're trying to be awesome and "look at me I buy new shoes every weekend to ball in!":Kids wearing team shoes for basketball, in high school or middle school or college kids who only have one pair to hoop in. Back in the day I had one pair ofbasketball shoes, and when it wore out after 2 semesters I made it my outdoor pair and bought a new pair. I wasn't making any money in college, so I neededa shoe with value that could last. That was NOT a Nike shoe. Same with my friends in college, we had one pair for ball and that was it.

Furthermore: Quality is part of a a shoe's evaluation. Calling the Kobe IV - a design so flawed they're changing the cushioning setup for the V -better than anything Adidas has ever made is just staggeringly ignorant and without basis. Exactly the type of thing DC does, posting crap to get responseswith no regard for accuracy or common sense

I mean I guess you right. I've always looked at Adidas as shoes made for the less fortunate so I can see where you're going. Didn't mean to offendthose without funds.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Serious question - what the holy hell are you talking about? Do you think this is actually true? Because more people play soccer than basketballand Adidas soccer wipes its butt with Nike soccer. And if you think Adidas Basketball is in trouble.. well, you really soundlike a dude just talking about his personal preferences with no actual knowledge of the market or sales figures.

I get you guys like Nike shoes, but what's with the being proud of a shoe being worn by everyone thing? I mean, being the most mainstream shoe choice seemsto me to be pretty lame by itself, but to brag about doing what everyone else is doing?
laugh.gif
That's just straight sad. Unless you own major stock in the company - whichyou clearly don't, because you think Nike is doing really well - why does a brand mean so much to you personally? I've never made fun of a person forwearing jeans from the Gap because I think Levis is better.

Rock, I like you, but gimme a break with that. You also know Master P was a top rapper back in the day too, right? The Backstreet Boys had huge sales numbersback in the late 90s as well - DO YOU THINK FOR A SECOND THAT MEANS THEY'RE ANY GOOD?!?!?!?

No, it doesn't. America has 300+ million people, and just because something's popular doesn't mean it's worth a damn.

I HAVE YET TO SEE SALES FIGURES IN ANY THREAD FOR ADIDAS BASKETBALL SHOES VS NIKE SHOES.

So let's see that.

My personal preference is based off of PERFORMANCE, as I have already stated within this thread. I prefer the feel of zoom air over any of the adidascushioning systems that I have ever used. I mean, I don't even LIKE NIKE like that, just their basketball products. Look around in the running threads, Iam constantly bashing Nike for other brands that make better shoes at better price points. So why would I blindlessly defend Nike basketball? BECAUSE IDON'T. I'm unbiased with my shoes. I wear what performs the best in any given situation.

It doesn't really bother me they can wear what they want. I'm sure if they get fined by the brand they have the money to pay it off.

I HAVE YET TO SEE SALES FIGURES IN ANY THREAD FOR ADIDAS BASKETBALL SHOES VS NIKE SHOES.

That is not how you judge how well a company is doing, but obviously you don't know that. As I said, look at how well Nike was doing 5 years ago, and whatthey are doing now. Then look at the upswing of Adidas, do the research, then see how out of touch you really are.

how would you judge the upswing in adidas if you dont judge how well a company is doing by comparing sales smart guy????Thats like someone saying..oh adidas isdoing better than nike..how??because I said so...

Back
Top Bottom