Niketalk I have done the unthinkable

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

yall got me the jokes on me, but sorry I dont spell check or read over what I wrote, I type like I do on aim, but NT is all about grammar. Its an internet message board sorry?
alien.gif

that's why u failing.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

As for math don't trip, ur prolly smarter than me when it comes to math. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide. Everything else I can't do. I struggled so damn hard with math. I can do the basics with no problem but when it comes to Alegbra and whatnot I can't even tell you where to begin
stop giving this boy false hope...

he has no future...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you tighten up you'll be fine when you get to college, but there really isn't an easier math than Algebra 1.

yea.....I beasted Algebra 1 in 8th grade sitting in the back of a bungalo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How a chick living on the streets graduated and you got two hots and cot and failed your FIRST time in the big leagues?

I am a freshman in highschool and I failed my math class, I know I was lazy and didnt work hard, but my teacher who was only in his second year was terrible and most of my class struggled. Well now I have to goto summer school and I have a couple of questions. Will this ruin my whole transcript?(I wanna get into a good school) How long does summer school usually go for? I'm only taking it for one class so how many hours a day? Any tips?
Well if you really want to go to a top tier college/university, you should start by not being so damn lazy
ohwell.gif

1. How do you fail math freshman year of HS.
2. Lol @ blaming it on the teacher

Matter of fact, let me stop. Numbering my post with thoughts isn't going to help you clearly.

if your only in your freshman year, you still have two years to make up for it and boost your GPA. learn from your failure and dont repeat the same mistakes inthe future.

man give this guy a break damn.............

look man you're a freshman so have a good amount of time to make it up

do your summer school and you will be fine

everybody on nt is a genius......but can't even bag a decent chick without running on the board asking for help and advise

everybody on nt is a genius......but can't even bag a decent chick without running on the board asking for help and advise
laugh.gif
passing a math class and bagging a decent chick have something in common ? son what are you talking about ?
and itsadvice not advise ... advise is a verb

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

if your only in your freshman year, you still have two years to make up for it and boost your GPA. learn from your failure and dont repeat the same mistakes in the future.
Dude is right.

Colleges like to see improvement.

You have to start making an effort towards doing well immediately if you want to go to a good school. Once you develop proper study habits, then considertutors for subjects you are still having difficulty in.

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif
passing a math class and bagging a decent chick have something in common ? son what are you talking about ?
and its advice not advise ... advise is a verb
I was hoping one of you grammar guys would catch that
laugh.gif
...trust me I know the difference

and it has a lot in common

when you think about it.........you smart enough to do a math problem...but you lack the common sense it takes to pull a female and keep her

Thats what it is. I have no idea how to study, can someone help me?

get a tutor man....or hell read.....and if that don't work develop a photographic memory

Yo SeingSound, disregard all the negative comments from people in this thread.
I'll give you some advice, go to summer school and take care of this unfinished business. And when next year rolls around, try to develop/establish goodstudying habits and put in an unparalleled amount of effort into your school work for the next three years of your high school career. If you do that, goodcolleges (I don't mean great, because schools like harvard/stanford etc won't accept any imperfections on your transcripts) will not deny you. Collegeslook at each applicant as a multi dimensional person, and so they will usually look at the different talents/situations/etc. so I wouldn't worry too muchabout that right now.

Thats what it is. I have no idea how to study, can someone help me?
just give up on life already...

im telling you man... get a head start on your career & start cleanin the toilet bowls in your spare time...

it will give you some good practice for the future...

Back
Top Bottom