Niketalk I have done the unthinkable

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Prez T

everybody on nt is a genius......but can't even bag a decent chick without running on the board asking for help and advise
laugh.gif
passing a math class and bagging a decent chick have something in common ? son what are you talking about ?
and its advice not advise ... advise is a verb
I was hoping one of you grammar guys would catch that
laugh.gif
...trust me I know the difference

and it has a lot in common

when you think about it.........you smart enough to do a math problem...but you lack the common sense it takes to pull a female and keep her

smh.gif
leave the kid alone

hahahahah. im sure that colleges dont really look at peoples freshmen year. but im sure that sophomore year till senior really counts. as long as you make upfor that class in summer school then you will get the credit. but math hahah smh

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

Idk how I failed, my teacher was terrible.

How are you gonna blame the teacher fam, this one is on yourself. Don't blame others. And it's freshman year of high school too
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

Originally Posted by the north west

wow you gotta be dumb

in high school they give you tons of points just for doing your homework

Yeah and what do you think I didnt do
well we know you didnt pass the class...

and i for one will assume you didnt pass because you are just plain stupid...

come on man, you can teach algebra 1 to yourself without the teacher man.

99 in alg 1 wihle playing tic tac toe and pacman all day
pimp.gif

but then again, alg 1 is not much to brag about
grin.gif

you might wanna take some AP classes next year.

i mean, if you're gonna be a failure, at least fail big.

laugh.gif
yall ruthless for flaming a freshman lmao.

As far as applying to colleges goes, im sure you'll be fine as long as you make up your credit and get good grades throughout high school from here on. Yougot a long way to go but it'll breeze by so dont slack when it comes to your work. Its easy to get good grades but hard to remain focused, at least thatwas the case for me, but just buckle down and get your work done to maintain a solid cumulative GPA. Good luck and enjoy high school! It only gets better fromhere, just dont make any decisions you'll regret. keep a head on your shoulders bruh, you'll be fine.

Depends, I know that UC's only look at Sophomore and Junior year, so it wouldn't hurt you, but most other places are looking at your entire transcript.Summer School will also replace the grade, so I don't know why you're worried, but I believe the colleges might be able to still see the grade you got

My suggestion would be logging off forever, get your act together, go to summer school and pass, and never fail again.

i feel you bro

BUT ALGEBRA 1
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

i passed that with flying colors in middle school
pimp.gif

But i failed spanish as a freshmen
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

my teacher wouldnt give me the textbook for the whole year
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

the way things are going

you better get used to the 5 hours a day for 2 weeks

and get ahead youll be needing it if you want be on an even playing field

but your not required to take summer school for failing math

if you take it for 4 years

NT gets worse every day I swear. Dudes act like you should never ever fail high school classes under any circumstances and if you do you're a failure tolife. And it's sooooo funny?

Stupid thread title as well, how is failing a math class "the unthinkable"?

smh.gif

you really are a rock if you failed 1st semester and didn't bother to transfer out so you could avoid two F's on your transcript than you can say theteacher sucked and thats why you failed, you can't possibly say he sucks and have stuck in the class for two semesters
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom