Niketalk, what's your age limit of being too old to live at home with moms?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by demik

Man, no limit. If you can remain being single or not serious in a relationship and still living at your moms, *!@% it you're lucky. Take advantage of it and save up like no tomorrow. As long as you don't have kids, or any other type of responsibilities, and your moms is cool with it, stay there as long as you want, but make sure you pay rent and help out. Trade-trade situation. You'll end up having a bunch of good @#++ in the end. Great car, good clothes, etc.

Move out once you have a decent job/career or when you think you're ready for commitment. You'll be leaving your moms a real wealthy dude/chick, and you'll realize, that you didn't *!@% up like the rest of the ignorant 18 year olds that stepped out into the real world, with no support and experience of how crazy it really is out there.

This.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by demik

Man, no limit. If you can remain being single or not serious in a relationship and still living at your moms, *!@% it you're lucky. Take advantage of it and save up like no tomorrow. As long as you don't have kids, or any other type of responsibilities, and your moms is cool with it, stay there as long as you want, but make sure you pay rent and help out. Trade-trade situation. You'll end up having a bunch of good @#++ in the end. Great car, good clothes, etc.

Move out once you have a decent job/career or when you think you're ready for commitment. You'll be leaving your moms a real wealthy dude/chick, and you'll realize, that you didn't *!@% up like the rest of the ignorant 18 year olds that stepped out into the real world, with no support and experience of how crazy it really is out there.

This.

Some of you wide-eyed 19 y.o. or early 20-somethings will get rude awakening once you move out.

Some of you wide-eyed 19 y.o. or early 20-somethings will get rude awakening once you move out.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Which isn't always a bad thing. Some parents put to much of a wall up from the "real" world.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Which isn't always a bad thing. Some parents put to much of a wall up from the "real" world.

id much rather stay living at home and make sure when i move out im financially able 2 stand on my own 2 feet rather than rush 2 move out and struggle and choose between payin my light bill and buying groceries but then again my parents dont really trip on 2 many things so stayin home is a lil easier.... 22 next month btw if it matters

id much rather stay living at home and make sure when i move out im financially able 2 stand on my own 2 feet rather than rush 2 move out and struggle and choose between payin my light bill and buying groceries but then again my parents dont really trip on 2 many things so stayin home is a lil easier.... 22 next month btw if it matters

alot of you make valid points. I do agree you are suppose to stay until you are stable, and have a decent job/ career.. but lets be honest no female wants a guy thats 26 + living at

home with his mom. i sure wouldn't want no girl thats about that age in the same shoes, its certain ages that stuff like that can't rock. but imho

alot of you make valid points. I do agree you are suppose to stay until you are stable, and have a decent job/ career.. but lets be honest no female wants a guy thats 26 + living at

home with his mom. i sure wouldn't want no girl thats about that age in the same shoes, its certain ages that stuff like that can't rock. but imho

^^ folks use the "i save money " card .

really they dont want to man up to responsibilities that ensue in rent, utilities and costs to live alone.

being fresh x living on your own & other bills add up...but thats where working your @%+ off comes into play..and dudes i know are incredibly lazy.

they will forever be alone & forever live at home

^^ folks use the "i save money " card .

really they dont want to man up to responsibilities that ensue in rent, utilities and costs to live alone.

being fresh x living on your own & other bills add up...but thats where working your @%+ off comes into play..and dudes i know are incredibly lazy.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

25 year olds still live at home ?? lol , must be a spanish thing...lmaoo

im 25 and not spanish
i also live at home! my mom been taking care of me my whole life, just because now i have money im gonna get up and leave? hell no... i live in her basement and pay the house mortgage $2,300 a months

ill stay in her house for as long as i have to just to help her out, im not leaving because i have money now 

25 year olds still live at home ?? lol , must be a spanish thing...lmaoo

im 25 and not spanish
i also live at home! my mom been taking care of me my whole life, just because now i have money im gonna get up and leave? hell no... i live in her basement and pay the house mortgage $2,300 a months

ill stay in her house for as long as i have to just to help her out, im not leaving because i have money now 

im 23 and still live at the crib with moms. got my degree in december 09 and it kinda sucks being here, but home cooked meals are always on point. i plan on moving out in may/june of nxt year. ill be 24 and have a nice amt saved.

really its all about being fiscally responsible. if your pockets will allow you to move out at 18/19, great. if not stack your money as much as you can and buy yourself a nice crib later. just make sure while u living with the parentals you pay something to get used to the feeling of making constant pmts each month.

im 23 and still live at the crib with moms. got my degree in december 09 and it kinda sucks being here, but home cooked meals are always on point. i plan on moving out in may/june of nxt year. ill be 24 and have a nice amt saved.

really its all about being fiscally responsible. if your pockets will allow you to move out at 18/19, great. if not stack your money as much as you can and buy yourself a nice crib later. just make sure while u living with the parentals you pay something to get used to the feeling of making constant pmts each month.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some people are in a rush to move out because they want/need that independence/ tired of parents' rules while other people have freedom while living under their parents' roof so people's situations are different. i agree with the people who would rather stay til they are financially stable

Back
Top Bottom