• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how will he eat crow if he gets the championship too??

eating crow would've been the 2012 chip.

Saying Cleveland will win a championship before lebron James and lebron James winning Cleveland a championship under this condition and universally being herald in Cleveland sports lore will have Dan Gilbert looking slightly silly, fully humbled and again at the mercy of any and all lebron decisions.

SAS kills me with that ppl lost jobs and businesses went out of biz bcuz he left

What does that say about the city of Cleveland?

1 person can destroy your economy like that?

What were they doing before he was even born?

This is why that dude is spoilt to death

Cleveland cant work when he leaves town?

WOW
bKtV5N0.png

SAS kills me with that ppl lost jobs and businesses went out of biz bcuz he left

What does that say about the city of Cleveland?

1 person can destroy your economy like that?

What were they doing before he was even born?

This is why that dude is spoilt to death

Cleveland cant work when he leaves town?

WOW

Get ya weight up, not ya hate up.. It has NOTHING to do with being spoiled. Those are just facts man.

http://time.com/2981583/lebron-james-cleveland-cavs-money/

Idk I kind of want Lebron to win without Myrie and Love. This team would be the greatest champion ever in terms of odds stacked against them. But also Cleveland is trash and their corny fans don't deserve a chip
Hopefully K-Law is right on the money.

how will he eat crow if he gets the championship too??

eating crow would've been the 2012 chip.

Saying Cleveland will win a championship before lebron James and lebron James winning Cleveland a championship under this condition and universally being herald in Cleveland sports lore will have Dan Gilbert looking slightly silly, fully humbled and again at the mercy of any and all lebron decisions.

but thats already been voided with bron winning in 2012.

Stepdad betting slip

Lebron-Stepfather_Bet1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I saw lambo's betting slip this morning on MTO. I'm pretty sure Adam Silver gave him a heads up on the spread :nerd:

But a big part of the reason I want to see the cavs win it all is to see Dan Gilbert's reaction. Gilbert knows it's a double edged sword if Lebron wins this for them because Gilbert's word officially becomes second to Lebron's in the organization

Its nuts. You almost cant believe these guys even had a chance without love and especially kyrie

Warriors dont seem ready

Which kind of was expected

If you are the warriors you want lebron taking every shot but they continue to let him find the open man

Warriors lost 1 game. 1.

If Warriors sweep the rest...would they seem ready then? Hell, even if they just win tonight. Would the narrative go back to brawn needing more halp? what say ye

Warriors lost 1 game. 1.

If Warriors sweep the rest...would they seem ready then? Hell, even if they just win tonight. Would the narrative go back to brawn needing more halp? what say ye

But you do know the warriors aren't sweeping the rest though right? Freeze doesn't know basketball at all >D

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Why does everybody keep exaggerating on dudes size tho

6'8 250

6'9 260

6'10 270

HGH/PED cycling got him fluctuating is my only guess

I dont think anyone expected this to be a sweep, it just was not going to happen. But when the Warriors win tonight by a double digit margin people will start to see that this series will only end one way

Fully prepared to eat my words if I am wrong.

Its nuts. You almost cant believe these guys even had a chance without love and especially kyrie

Warriors dont seem ready

Which kind of was expected

If you are the warriors you want lebron taking every shot but they continue to let him find the open man
u dont need irving and love to win.

Bron has all the help he needs on defense. Offense is another story. He's currently going all out like his life is on the line.

One of J.R. or Slumpert gotta show up soon.

Oh so now folks back tracking saying that it was gonna be a sweep...when kyrie went down yall wasnt filling the pages up on how the cavs getting swept never fails :rofl: :rofl:

Earl will be going off in one of these 2 home games. he's b-b-b-b-bound 2

That west coast had him feeling some type of way, being back in the land should help him (even if that means just cutting out those boneheaded fouls :x)

I dont think anyone expected this to be a sweep, it just was not going to happen. But when the Warriors win tonight by a double digit margin people will start to see that this series will only end one way

Fully prepared to eat my words if I am wrong.

You think a Warriors team that just split at home in 2 close games is going to turn around beat the Cavs by double figures on their court?

May I ask why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom