• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the OP of a thread like this requires a certain amount of responsibility and time spent towards updating it

There's no way the MVP of the league doesn't adjust to dellevedova. Prob watched a good amount of film. He'll be ready. Also there's no chance Warriors shoot 22 percent from 3 again so that's also reassuring. With that being said, it's going to be a tough game 3 to win
Cleveland just is locked int Steph. Are the Cavaliers going to shoot 32% again at home?

Lebron is averaging 41.5 points, 12 rebounds and 8.5 assists through the first two games of the Finals.

Being the OP of a thread like this requires a certain amount of responsibility and time spent towards updating it
So what are you saying?
That being the OP of a thread requires more than just making a thread. No shots at anyone

Like what? Help me learn to do better
Apparently I touched a nerve
I think we both touched eachothers nerves
Besides the Tuesday thing I dont see much wrong with it. The Series record is there, the time of the next game is there you're fine. I was just agreeing with the point that being the OP of a thread is more than just making it and going away.

Wade probably told LBJ he'd sign for the vets minimum if he's able to carry the Cavs to a title.

SAS kills me with that ppl lost jobs and businesses went out of biz bcuz he left

What does that say about the city of Cleveland?

1 person can destroy your economy like that?

What were they doing before he was even born?

This is why that dude is spoilt to death

Cleveland cant work when he leaves town?

WOW

Last edited:
Idk I kind of want Lebron to win without Myrie and Love. This team would be the greatest champion ever in terms of odds stacked against them. But also Cleveland is trash and their corny fans don't deserve a chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom