• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think anyone expected this to be a sweep, it just was not going to happen. But when the Warriors win tonight by a double digit margin people will start to see that this series will only end one way

Fully prepared to eat my words if I am wrong.

You think a Warriors team that just split at home in 2 close games is going to turn around beat the Cavs by double figures on their court?

May I ask why?

Cavs aren't as good as they're looking, warriors aren't as bad as they're looking. Simple.

I dont think anyone expected this to be a sweep, it just was not going to happen. But when the Warriors win tonight by a double digit margin people will start to see that this series will only end one way

You think a Warriors team that just split at home in 2 close games is going to turn around beat the Cavs by double figures on their court?

May I ask why?
Cavs aren't as good as they're looking, warriors aren't as bad as they're looking. Simple.
Really? They don't get credit for taking the best team in the league to OT 2 games in a row in probably the toughest arena to win in? Damn 
laugh.gif
. I definitely expect the dubs to bounce back but I don't expect the Cavs to shoot 32% again at home.

Last edited:
Oh so now folks back tracking saying that it was gonna be a sweep...when kyrie went down yall wasnt filling the pages up on how the cavs getting swept never fails
roll.gif
roll.gif
But I had Warriors in 5 from the jump..............................

aVJi7dG.png

May I ask why?
I just expect the Warriors (Steph in particular) to play much better. Outside of the shooting better (which I dont expect them to do to a large degree) CLE played as good as I think they're going to play on Sunday, I dont think the output they had especially on the defensive end is sustainable. Steve Kerr is going to use his bench more instead of working the starters to death, I just see a huge GSW win.

May I ask why?

Really? They don't get credit for taking the best team in the league to OT 2 games in a row in probably the toughest arena to win in? Damn :lol: . I definitely expect the dubs to bounce back but I don't expect the Cavs to shoot 32% again at home.

they get all the credit, what I'm saying is they are not as good as they're looking. That implies that they're looking really good, but also that the warriors are playing poorly, which is making them look better.

I don't anticipate the warriors shooting that poorly again either. They've been winning on away courts all playoffs.

[quote name="erupt107th"][quote name="illest35"][quote name="Chester McFloppy"]Bron is a legit 7'[/quote]Now he lookin Dirk in his eyes

:lol:[/quote]TMac is 7'1 and I remember seeing Bron standing next to him. Bron is at least 7 feet.[/quote]Coulda swore Bron looked down on Shaq when they were teammates. And Shaq is at least 7'10".

Best thing Skip said all morning

Kobe 2 notches over Debronze

SAS said MJ/Kobe

1a MJ

1b Kobe

Bron #9..

Not on my list tho

Last edited:
[quote name="illest35"]Best thing Skip said all morning

SAS said MJ/Kobe

1a MJ

1b Kobe

Bron #9..

Not on my list tho[/quote]I'm confused. He had Kobe 2 notches above Bron, but had Bron @ #9 and Kobe @ 1b? That's... I'm no math major, but isn't that 8 notches?

omariwestafari omariwestafari I was just giving you a hard time really.
I mean it would have been cool to do a revote, we've all seen the real vote but I my lips were just moving more than anything.
I wasn't really saying anything, you're cool man.

It's tough waiting 18 days between games, we all need a Snickers by that 14th day.

Good news, only 3 days left until game 3.
Can't wait

Last edited:
I'm confused. He had Kobe 2 notches above Bron, but had Bron @ #9 and Kobe @ 1b? That's... I'm no math major, but isn't that 8 notches?

Im no math major either lmao

But u are correct

And sounds even better

And if Im the 10th person, Im offended

Last edited:
[quote name="illest35"]Best thing Skip said all morning

SAS said MJ/Kobe

1a MJ

1b Kobe

Bron #9..

Not on my list tho
I'm confused. He had Kobe 2 notches above Bron, but had Bron @ #9 and Kobe @ 1b? That's... I'm no math major, but isn't that 8 notches?[/quote]

there are 2 names in there. Skip bayliss had kobe 2 notches over bron. Steven A. had kobe 1b and bron 9th.

1a mj

1b kobe

2 kobe

3 kobe

4 kobe

5 kobe

6 kobe

7 kobe

8 magic

9 lebron

Last edited:
[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="illest35"]Best thing Skip said all morning

SAS said MJ/Kobe

1a MJ

1b Kobe

Bron #9..

Not on my list tho[/quote]I'm confused. He had Kobe 2 notches above Bron, but had Bron @ #9 and Kobe @ 1b? That's... I'm no math major, but isn't that 8 notches?[/quote]there are 2 names in there. Skip bayliss had kobe 2 notches over bron. Steven A. had kobe 1b and bron 9th.

1a mj

1b kobe

2 kobe

3 kobe

4 kobe

5 kobe

6 kobe

7 kobe

8 magic

9 lebron[/quote]:lol: :lol:

But I had Warriors in 5 from the jump..............................
aVJi7dG.png

I just expect the Warriors (Steph in particular) to play much better. Outside of the shooting better (which I dont expect them to do to a large degree) CLE played as good as I think they're going to play on Sunday, I dont think the output they had especially on the defensive end is sustainable. Steve Kerr is going to use his bench more instead of working the starters to death, I just see a huge GSW win.

I guess, I don't see it, this Warriors juggernaut hasn't showed up yet at what point is that because of what the Cavs are doing?

+ JR has yet to have a big game and I can't see them shooting 32% again either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom