• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GS's offense not being there has nothing to do with the Cavs. It has to do with their shot selection and poor decision making, which I'm sure they're going to tweak.

Last edited:
I got GS also

And unlike the other night, when they win, I will be talking cookies

You and every other 'most loyal fan base' Warrior fan on this board.
As quiet as GSW fans were losing, they will be 9 times as loud as that.

This is going to be funny if GSW WINS.
Some Cavs fans might get banned.
If they(GSW) lose though :rofl: f word hilarious G

Last edited:
GS's offense not being there has nothing to do with the Cavs. It has to do with their shot selection and poor decision making, which I'm sure they're going to tweak.

Man. I can't even....
You're on my prayer request list amel
You cool and all, but, "nothing to do with Cavs"?

You need Jesus Bruh

Last edited:

Originally Posted by illest35  
Best thing Skip said all morning

Kobe 2 notches over Debronze

SAS said MJ/Kobe

1a MJ

1b Kobe

Bron #9..

Not on my list tho
I'm confused. He had Kobe 2 notches above Bron, but had Bron @ #9 and Kobe @ 1b? That's... I'm no math major, but isn't that 8 notches?

there are 2 names in there. Skip bayliss had kobe 2 notches over bron. Steven A. had kobe 1b and bron 9th.

1a mj

1b kobe

2 kobe

3 kobe

4 kobe

5 kobe

6 kobe

7 kobe

8 magic

9 lebron

Man. I can't even....
You're on my prayer request list amel
You cool and all, but, "nothing to do with Cavs"?

You need Jesus Bruh

Outside of Dell, who played d last game though? Guys were stil lgetting any shot they wanted, they just wanted the most ******ed shots available. Thompson ate like a fat chick. and that was with dell and iman on him. got 6'10 guys missing wide open 2 handed dunks. Even steph to a standpoint wasnt really affected by the dell defense, he just played poorly and it was attributed to that. On that last shot, he crossed the hell out of dell and was wide open and airballed. that says more on rhythm and nerves than defense.

Cavs have played good defense for sure, no denying that but GSW has missed a ton of shots they've been making all year as well.

There were a ton of possessions where Dubs took a quick 3 early in the shot clock. That had nothing to do with the Cavs. That had everything to do with Dubs thinking they could shoot their way into a shot streak.

I will give credit to Dell playing Steph physical and making him uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Cavs have played good defense for sure, no denying that but GSW has missed a ton of shots they've been making all year as well.

Its also a function of the Cavs slowing the pace of the game down and making the Warriors play at a speed they don't love. That's part of what has them out of rhythm. GSW needs to be more aggressive about attacking off misses and pushing the pace.

Also, I'm still annoyed that they disallowed that Livingston tip dunk the other night. I know it was goaltending, but there should be an exception to the offensive interference rule for people who once tore every ligament in their knee.

K Love gone after the season?

Seems like they all want Mclovin gone

Do we Kobe Bryants want him?

Should we take him, with Randle and Okafor/Towns?

Last edited:
K Love gone after the season?

Seems like they all want Mclovin gone

Don't blame them. Kinda turns out they were good in the front court with just Thompson and Mozgov. They could probably use instead another wing to help LeBron out..

Oh, wait......

what about the perimeter D on Draymond?  I believe many said that draymond would be eating because Tristan wouldn't be able to guard him out there?  no credit?

GS not the only one missing wide open shots either....

Man man man.

When/if Cavs win, dudes will still be like "it wasn't Cavs d though."
"If only GSW could have made a few more shots"
"If only GSW selection was better"

Man, yall might as well say, if only Cavs didn't score more points than GSW, GSW would have won.

what about the perimeter D on Draymond?  I believe many said that draymond would be eating because Tristan wouldn't be able to guard him out there?  no credit?

GS not the only one missing wide open shots either....

TT perimeter defense has been very impressive. ive read/heard hes not a good defender but he moves well.

There were a ton of possessions where Dubs took a quick 3 early in the shot clock. That had nothing to do with the Cavs. That had everything to do with Dubs thinking they could shoot their way into a shot streak.

I will give credit to Dell playing Steph physical and making him uncomfortable.
or maybe they took those shots because they realized it may be the best look they're going to get because of the smothering defense.

you're scared b

Man man man.

When/if Cavs win, dudes will still be like "it wasn't Cavs d though."
"If only GSW could have made a few more shots"
"If only GSW selection was better"

Man, yall might as well say, if only Cavs didn't score more points than GSW, GSW would have won.

I for one will be one of the first to give props. and I'll dog gsw to no end. It's really the reason I've been holding off on copping this Finals, championship gear. I'm not finna get stuck with these Somalian clothes. I'll roast the entire organization if they blow this opportunity.

Thompson is a good defender but I don't even think it mattered. Don't really remember Draymond touching the ball all that much

2 games in, and the best offense in the league hasn't looked the same.. Yet Cleveland gets no credit?

I too expect GSW to look more like themselves but it's silly to not credit the cavs, cause it's obvious that they're HUSTLING HARD every play and affecting the warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom