• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="OneTrust"][quote name="youngwolf"]:lol: :lol:[/quote]:lol: at you thinking i'm this big Lebron fan because i've shown support to him.

The funny thing is i KNOW deep down right now, you're mad as hell right now so you can "smiley" face all you want homie. If Bron ends up winning, i KNOW you'll be on suicide watch so :lol:[/quote]Same boat I'm in, One. :lol: Got PMs from people like "It's a shame a mod is such a stan", and I'm like, "I'm not, though. I have PLENTY of criticisms of him. All people see right now is support from me because the haters are on one, and I love debating. No reason to debate stans, because Bron's doing his thing. But I know YOU'RE all in your feels right now, and especially if Bron pulls this off."

:lol:

(No, not talking about you, CP. Your PMs & our dialogue is always just basketball talk, and clowning manup/rck.)

(Totally kidding, rck.)

[quote name="instagram"]People giving her a pass bc she's white. Let a person of color be caught in film saying that: thug, savage, animal.[/quote]Not wrong.

Last edited:
Lmao people really PMing each other to gun at a difference in opinion.

"Prime Chandler with Marion Terry and Kidd having plenty left in the tank" is just straight up an incorrect statement. Terry was an old streak shooter. Kidd and Marion were one dimensional players and shades of their formal selves (Kidd 3 point shooter, Marion defensive stopper). Chandler was what he always was which is a defensive center, no more no less.

But I guess they had Peja Stojakovic too, so they were golden.

Not to mention not a single player even close to a star other than Dirk. And that's for the entire season and playoff run through the western conference.
Jason Terry in the finals: 18 points on 49% in 33 minutes

Dirk in the finals: 26 points on 42% in 40 minutes

Tyson Chandler won DPOY the very next year with the Knicks with basically identical numbers he had with those Mavs. Everyone was quick to point out Chandler's absence as the main reason why the Mavs weren't nearly as good the following season. He was also a member of the 2012 Olympic team because of his unique status as a defensive anchor center.

Don't get me wrong, the 2011 Mavs were definitely a relatively weak supporting cast. It's just that they're not at the very top of the list. If these Cavs win it, it's:

1. 2015 Cavs

2. 1994 Rockets

3. 1975 Warriors

4. 2003 Spurs

5. 2011 Mavericks

And there's a clear gap between 4 and 5.

Last edited:
(No, not talking about you, CP. Your PMs & our dialogue is always just basketball talk, and clowning manup/rck.)
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

NBA Finals is the most-watched and highest-rated ever on @ABCNetwork  through three games
This is surprising but not really.

That Mayweather factor is it? People tuning in to see Lebron fail

That Curry Factor is it? People really tuning in after feeling like the know Riley.

My Mother could give to s words who won before she saw Riley. Now she is rooting for GSW like they are the OKC Thunder. Women loving the Warriors.

In the crazy times we live in it wouldn't surprise me to find the chick that called LeBron a PAB complained to Oracle management that she felt demeaned by the security guard say "watch your mouth woman!"

[quote name="LeaveMeGlazzies"]If these Cavs win it, it's:

1. 2015 Cavs
2. 1994 Rockets
3. 1975 Warriors
4. 2003 Spurs
5. 2011 Mavericks[/quote]Spurs? Was that when SJax was there? Robinson's 2nd ring, no? Manu or Parker on the scene yet? Kerr? Avery? Bowen?

[quote name="lawdog1"]In the crazy times we live in it wouldn't surprise me to find the chick that called LeBron a PAB complained to Oracle management that she felt demeaned by the security guard say "watch your mouth woman!"[/quote]Dude, you ain't lying.

Have it recorded a soon as he said that, and not a second prior. :smh:

Huh? That's not my point. Someone just got fired for something as trivial as a couple of emojiis is all I'm saying...
That person tweeted that from the Rockets official twitter, so they got fired for literally doing their job wrong.

That's all I'm saying...

I mean I don't know if I agree with it but they're just a PR staffer and clearly they got some bad PR so...

Last edited:
sf / bay area (rabid fanbase) v. lebron. curry v. lebron. team basketball v. one guy. nothing else on tv. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys can I get some back up in the Baltimore thread. This highness dude is on one again

No the 2003 Spurs roster had more talent than the 2015 Cavaliers

But at the time it was basically Tim Duncan and a collection of role players who were really young or past their prime

Last edited:
I forgot most of you guys agree w police brutality
Hey man, can't get sucked into those things on the internet.  I agree with the value but there's plenty of real-life action going on right now.  Not worth anyone's time to get into it on a forum.

Your mom must have taught u to mind your own business also

pimp.gif
nah i'm just not going to make fun of pms in one post (which is valid) and then ask for back up on a forum in another post... 

has nothing to do with my mom or my opinions on police brutality 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom