• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a stat, via SportVu. The Warriors have missed as many wide open 3s as the Cavs have taken (27).

Make or miss league, Cavs have been great on defense but the Dubs can't hit the broad side of the barn, similarly to games 2&3 vs Memphis. They turned it around that series, maybe they can draw from whatever happened there now.

Here's a stat, via SportVu. The Warriors have missed as many wide open 3s as the Cavs have taken (27).

Make or miss league, Cavs have been great on defense but the Dubs can't hit the broad side of the barn, similarly to games 2&3 vs Memphis. They turned it around that series, maybe they can draw from whatever happened there now.

I have faith they can turn it around for game 4

It's not like these haven't been close games. It's at the Cavs pace but it's still wide open.

Bros like "is dis asterisk serious?" 
laugh.gif

Did they break it down by player?

Dray, Iguodala & Barnes are the only dudes who take them outside of the Splash Bros and all 3 of those guys have ranged from below average to poor during the playoffs.

Especially Draymond Green. He's taken the 3rd most on the team & is shooting 25%. He's the reason why CLE can trap Steph on PnRs with impunity right now.

Did they break it down by player?

Dray, Iguodala & Barnes are the only dudes who take them outside of the Splash Bros and all 3 of those guys have ranged from below average to poor during the playoffs.

Especially Draymond Green. He's taken the 3rd most on the team & is shooting 25%. He's the reason why CLE can trap Steph on PnRs with impunity right now.

I imagine they are mostly the culprits but Steph and Klay have missed some wide open ones as well.

Rachel Nichols
Rachel Nichols – Verified account ‏@Rachel__Nichols

"JR & Iman also told me how supportive Carmelo Anthony has been, calling/texting from time to time to offer encouragement & advice."

I wonder what advice he could possibly be offering :lol:

[quote name="100027"]Rachel Nichols
Rachel Nichols – Verified account ‏@Rachel__Nichols

"JR & Iman also told me how supportive Carmelo Anthony has been, calling/texting from time to time to offer encouragement & advice."

I wonder what advice he could possibly be offering :lol:[/quote]Disheveled ex feeling left behind but trying to wear a smile and be supportive. :lol:

Last edited:
Draymond and Harrison have to eventually start to hit some 3s in order for them to win this thing and while iggy has played relatively well he still isnt someone that commands respect from the perimeter

Cavs have slowed the pace up so much that they are forcing gsw into a lot of 5v5 basketball and with steph being hounded by delly then trapped when he comes off screens, it is imperative that draymond not only hits some 3s but makes better decisions as well instead of throwing up caca against size.

However the dubs are running out of games, literally. If they dont start hitting tomorrow the series is over.

Maybe he's trying to get them to sabotage Bron, forcing him to leave CLE again to go to the Knicks.

Anybody heard anything regarding Lebrons baby girl? I heard he's supposed announcing something regarding the situation. Might be the driving force behind his performances..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom