• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no idea who ska is or when i was "owned" - can someone send back up my way 

I can help u with 1 of the 2 requests

Darth Ska is an Admin, since 04

Go to top of page and see 2nd and 3rd posts on this page

He's also the guy who thinks he's gonna catch me off guard being all in my feels about ill words towards Kobe one day

Not happening tho lol

Last edited:
Why does it feel like an teenage sleepover in this thread right now.

Not sure if Finals Thread or an episode of Gossip Girl.

[quote name="illest35"][quote name="bartleby929"]i have no idea who ska is or when i was "owned" - can someone send back up my way [/quote]I can help u with 1 of the 2 requests

Darth Ska is an Admin, since 04

Go to top of page and see 2nd and 3rd posts on this page

He's also the guy who thinks he's gonna catch me off guard being all in my feels about ill words towards Kobe one day [/quote]Guy sounds like a jerk. :smh:

It's crazy to me that any mature human being would think that lady who yelled "PAB" at LeBron was cool in any way.

So unattractive to me.
You a grown woman yelling obscene profanity to an athlete you don't know, for what? Because he's on the opposing basketball team?

I know sports is filled with trash talk but that... Was just extremely unattractive. I'd be embarrassed to be associated with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped going to football games due to the fans and their actions. Fans are gross. But I've unfortunately seen and heard much worse behavior. And generally security does nothing so it was nice to see them get involved. In the grand scheme, this is low on my ugly fan list

"thanks'

roll.gif

I stopped going to football games due to the fans and their actions. Fans are gross. But I've unfortunately seen and heard much worse behavior. And generally security does nothing so it was nice to see them get involved. In the grand scheme, this is low on my ugly fan list
Football games are the worst.  I would have a hard time deciding if I was going to take my kid to one.  

Anybody else tired of hearing the " X team is playing really bad and they are only down by x amount points. I would feel great if I were X team."

At some point you have to give the opponent credit for making the team play badly.

laugh.gif
at you thinking i'm this big Lebron fan because i've shown support to him.

The funny thing is i KNOW deep down right now, you're mad as hell right now so you can "smiley" face all you want homie. If Bron ends up winning, i KNOW you'll be on suicide watch so
laugh.gif
Or nah?

I post two laughing emojis and look at how emotional you got. And somehow I'm the one that's mad?

w8fIAh.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody else tired of hearing the " X team is playing really bad and they are only down by x amount points. I would feel great if I were X team."

At some point you have to give the opponent credit for making the team play badly.
Yeah

I mean there are some cases where it makes sense but its very overused.

Last edited:
Security guard str8 checked that hood rat.
She must have snuck down from the nose bleeds because she was not court side material.

Nothing is going to change until one team(in this case the Cavs) wins it all.

Credit may or may not come then even, but at least we won't have to hear "X team is playing badly and they are only....."

Reminds me of when the Spurs were dogging the Thunder in 14' and I just kept saying "watch what happens next game"

Maybe not but they still swept the 2 time defending Champs sp they werent anywhere near as bad as some are making them out to be
laugh.gif
Well they're the least talented NBA team to win a championship in my lifetime, outside of Dirk.

^^ Word :smh:,this Cavs team might jump them if they can get 2 more W's though :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom