No soda July

Count me in, too. I drink way too much soda. I drink about 3-4 cans a day. Sometimes 5.
30t6p3b.gif

This will be great for me, because I need to lose weight, too.

Can we drink Snapples?

It's going to be hard for me. My house has always had soda. We have like three 12-packs of Dr. Pepper right now, but I must resist.
frown.gif

Good luck everyone, you'll probably feel better if you go the whole 30 days without drinking it. Basically just drinking sugar. There's an average of 8-10 teaspoons of sugar per can of soda. 

In order to win this challenge, I've been preparing myself and haven't had sodas since the 17th of may.

So Challenge accepted.

ill participate. i started cutting down on soda/ soft drinks beginning of this year. but every 1-2 months i need a glass of Sprite lol

I'm in for this. In preparation I'm having Coke with breakfast!

I definitely think we need consensus on the rules - I'm all for water and milk only.

No sports drinks (tons of sugar), ice tea, fruit juices (tons of sugar)...

There's not much point if you just replace soda with something else acidic and bad for you.

Eh, I think juice and sports drinks should still be allowed. I mean, it's not really better than soda, but some people gotta take baby steps to get away from these kinds of drinks. Starting by eliminating soda is the most important thing.

I'm definitely in this challenge; maybe it'll help me get off soda permanently since I'm down to a soda every couple days already.

I'm in. I generally do a liter or so w/ meals at home. This is an excellent challenge. Just straight water for 30 days!

%%$! it, count me in. Consider the Sprite I had yesterday for lunch my last one.

Originally Posted by kdawg

I'm in for this. In preparation I'm having Coke with breakfast!

I definitely think we need consensus on the rules - I'm all for water and milk only.

No sports drinks (tons of sugar), ice tea, fruit juices (tons of sugar)...

There's not much point if you just replace soda with something else acidic and bad for you.

I'm doin only water ice tea and low cal Gatorade , nothing with Tonsof sugar

Guess I'm lucky that I don't drink soda. Probably last 4th of july was the last time I drank a can. I guess I've had a couple of rum & cokes since then, but yeah I don't really like soda

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Guess I'm lucky that I don't drink soda. Probably last 4th of july was the last time I drank a can. I guess I've had a couple of rum & cokes since then, but yeah I don't really like soda

it's funny they call it a soft drink but chugging coke is stronger than a shot or a beer to me

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by calibeebee

it's funny they call it a soft drink but chugging coke is stronger than a shot or a beer to me
Yeah I can't do that either, hurts my through and makes me burp.  If I'm thirsty cold water is the only thing that will quench my thirst because you can drink it so fast lol

Back
Top Bottom