No soda July

I have been off soda since the middle of June, all I drink is water, fruit smoothies, and the occasional beer. Just be careful, you might substitute the soda with something else sugary. 

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Two days in and no problems.

Onto day 3..

pimp.gif
Same here.

sorry I can't update as often as I like we still have no power in md, ginger ale is still a soda bruh, too the rest of y'all keep up the good work, since we have no fridge all I can drink is tap water
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My dad and brother keep buying soda.  I couldn't resist some orange soda yesterday 
frown.gif
.  It's difficult just drinking water everyday since I start to crave something sweet.

My girl and I, both in. Two days in and we winnin'. Cookouts this weekend are going to make things tough, but I'm going to fight the good fight.

Damn.
By looks of some of the posts I'm reading, some of y'all have no type of discipline…
laugh.gif

It's kinda easy for you guys who haven't drank soda in years to participate.  It's like someone with no hands participating in one of the no fap months.

Pepsi, Kraft, and Nestle products use aborted fetal cells for flavoring

James Williams

Holistic Wellness Examiner

Does your Pepsi taste as good now? How about your Kraft Mac and Cheese? Or Your Nestle Lean Cuisine meal?

The above companies (Pepsi, Kraft, and Nestle), have all partnered with a company named Senomyx, who use kidney cells from aborted human embryos to test flavorings that go into the foods you buy. [Source]

Boycott these companies' brands if you disagree with using human fetal cells to artifically flavor your food and drinks.

Check which of these brands you're consuming here:

1. List of Pepsi brands [Downloads PDF from Pepsi's site]

2. List of Kraft brands

3. List of Nestle brands

An additional reason to boycott these companies is that they use genetically modified (GM) ingredients in their products, and the FDA (because of heavy lobbying by the food manufacturers) refuses to mandate labeling of products containing GM ingredients. GM ingredients are harmful to humans, animals, and the environment.

The FDA, which is a wing of the government, and food manufacturers don't want you to know that the food you're eating contains genetically modified ingredients, or whether it has been tested on human fetal cells. If they did, it would be written on the label.

Wellness is experienced when we put foods into our bodies that are as close to their natural state as possible. Almost all of Pepsi, Nestle, and Kraft's products fail to qualify for this criteria, and are toxins.

Back
Top Bottom