non-blacks, what are your opinions on tyler perry and his movies?

Good question i'd like too know also...
nerd.gif

Straight ****ery...not even trying to be funny, I seriously dislike the image this guys puts out.

I'm african american.

Straight ****ery...not even trying to be funny, I seriously dislike the image this guys puts out.

I'm african american.

Terrible movies. I saw one and had no desire to see another. Can't understand how people enjoy his work.

Terrible movies. I saw one and had no desire to see another. Can't understand how people enjoy his work.

At first I laughed when I saw Madea Goes to Jail, but then the "black" jokes just became over played throughout the film and not really funny. Same thing goes for all his other movies even though I only saw one.

At first I laughed when I saw Madea Goes to Jail, but then the "black" jokes just became over played throughout the film and not really funny. Same thing goes for all his other movies even though I only saw one.

I like them and watch them because I find them entertaining. When watching a movie, I try not to pass judgement on him.

I know SpikeLee was talking out the wazhoo about Tyler, but we are in two different worlds right now.

I like them and watch them because I find them entertaining. When watching a movie, I try not to pass judgement on him.

I know SpikeLee was talking out the wazhoo about Tyler, but we are in two different worlds right now.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'm african american.

Title askes for non-blacks though.

As for someone who isn't black but watches his movies. I love it! I don't look past the morals he puts out like some of y'all do. Just enjoy the movie, have laughs, and just respect his aspect on situations!

Tyler Perry is that dude!
pimp.gif
And that's coming from a non-black person.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'm african american.

Title askes for non-blacks though.

As for someone who isn't black but watches his movies. I love it! I don't look past the morals he puts out like some of y'all do. Just enjoy the movie, have laughs, and just respect his aspect on situations!

Tyler Perry is that dude!
pimp.gif
And that's coming from a non-black person.

Back
Top Bottom