NT help me out... final design project COPIED. VOL. College is no joke

You have no one to blame but yourself. Redo the project and pick up some self esteem.

Take that down before someone else copies it.
30t6p3b.gif

You have no one to blame but yourself. Redo the project and pick up some self esteem.

Originally Posted by awash242

30t6p3b.gif
The submission deadline was two weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Budweiser

Thanks bro, will read your post again.

Physicx wrote:
how did you get a copy of his report?

I had him send it to me so I could determine him copying mine was the case or not.
His name is Iqbal.... ring a bell? If you see him in public spit on him.

Originally Posted by awash242

30t6p3b.gif
The submission deadline was two weeks ago.

Thanks bro, will read your post again.

Physicx wrote:
how did you get a copy of his report?

I had him send it to me so I could determine him copying mine was the case or not.
His name is Iqbal.... ring a bell? If you see him in public spit on him.

Because I didn't tell you what you what you wanted to hear? For reference? How ignorant can you be?

Because I didn't tell you what you what you wanted to hear? For reference? How ignorant can you be?

Go to your student advocacy group or the student union. They have probably dealt with stuff before and can give you advise. I've heard of a guy who got cheating on his exam and instead of him getting in any trouble, the prof was punished for berating him in front of the class.

Go to your student advocacy group or the student union. They have probably dealt with stuff before and can give you advise. I've heard of a guy who got cheating on his exam and instead of him getting in any trouble, the prof was punished for berating him in front of the class.

Honestly you just sound like an A-hole

Honestly you just sound like an A-hole

The guy knew I had impeccable writing and isn't so hot with the English language. I tired helping him out and got burned. It really has nothing to do with ignorance - I was completely aware of the risks associated. 
ElCatfisho wrote:
Somewhat related but were you designing bridge supports?

Nope, two story bicycle store.
jDOTgDOT

Thats good advice.. I didn't even think about some sort of student services. 

Will have to wait until Monday.

The guy knew I had impeccable writing and isn't so hot with the English language. I tired helping him out and got burned. It really has nothing to do with ignorance - I was completely aware of the risks associated. 
ElCatfisho wrote:
Somewhat related but were you designing bridge supports?

Nope, two story bicycle store.
jDOTgDOT

Thats good advice.. I didn't even think about some sort of student services. 

Will have to wait until Monday.

Kids just don't get it. How is that being an "a-hole" when its the truth. If Brett never gave Iqbal anything for reference, he wouldn't be in this kind of situation. He could've handled it differently while protecting himself. Maybe tell him an excerpt of the paper before or after class, or email it in a more casual wording instead of allowing Iqbal to have a physical copy of his paper. OP took the L before he received the bigger L.

Kids just don't get it. How is that being an "a-hole" when its the truth. If Brett never gave Iqbal anything for reference, he wouldn't be in this kind of situation. He could've handled it differently while protecting himself. Maybe tell him an excerpt of the paper before or after class, or email it in a more casual wording instead of allowing Iqbal to have a physical copy of his paper. OP took the L before he received the bigger L.

Old folks are just too senile to get it..What he did was wrong, obviously, but if dude is telling him to "pick up his self esteem" how is that even necessary? 

Back
Top Bottom