NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Brb, sharpening my knives so that I can walk by a cop and say "what officer?..these things can't cause any harm"

unless dude grab him and had knife to face or body what could they do, he didn't have to fight them, push come to shove he could of ran(if he a fast runner)

dude with knife have to get close to do any harm, and I sure dude don't have COD throwing skills with that life let be cereal here

Brb, sharpening my knives so that I can walk by a cop and say "what officer?..these things can't cause any harm"

unless dude grab him and had knife to face or body what could they do, he didn't have to fight them, push come to shove he could of ran(if he a fast runner)

dude with knife have to get close to do any harm, and I sure dude don't have COD throwing skills with that life let be cereal here

OP it was more then likely a setup and if you do your homework you will find out who did it. Who does your so called friends hang with? If you know them do you have problems with any of them? Get some friends(true) or fam that is about that life and go get'em..or just take the L and dont go around them anymore or just know your surroundings a little more next time..

OP it was more then likely a setup and if you do your homework you will find out who did it. Who does your so called friends hang with? If you know them do you have problems with any of them? Get some friends(true) or fam that is about that life and go get'em..or just take the L and dont go around them anymore or just know your surroundings a little more next time..

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Thing is, you have no idea what the thief is capable of, you really don't know if he was an ex-blackops, you just don't know...so why risk it over some ugly %$! shoes and a bag of weed...guess you value your pride more than your life.

Thing is, you have no idea what the thief is capable of, you really don't know if he was an ex-blackops, you just don't know...so why risk it over some ugly %$! shoes and a bag of weed...guess you value your pride more than your life.

U got robbed by one person with a knife? Lol...yea take the L, u basically gave him access to ur pockets..ain't even try to fight it or nothin smh

U got robbed by one person with a knife? Lol...yea take the L, u basically gave him access to ur pockets..ain't even try to fight it or nothin smh

Given the variables of green, chillin at a "friends" crib, and OP not being about that life, lettuce sip real tea....
Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif
at all the ppl
laugh.gif
cuz he got robbed wit a blade
indifferent.gif

son was highd up n chillin, a *%!%* come at u wit a knife u givin it up too... 

Given the variables of green, chillin at a "friends" crib, and OP not being about that life, lettuce sip real tea....
Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif
at all the ppl
laugh.gif
cuz he got robbed wit a blade
indifferent.gif

son was highd up n chillin, a *%!%* come at u wit a knife u givin it up too... 

idk maybe it just a risk i would had take, but you do have a point i would had smile while giving those DR jays polo up

idk maybe it just a risk i would had take, but you do have a point i would had smile while giving those DR jays polo up

Back
Top Bottom