NT; I've hit ROCK bottom....I can't even fall off anymore

Hope all works out for you, but maybe and I don't know you, but mayyyybe you need to prioritize what you do have right NOW. What you had was great and whatyou could have could be great, but the here and now if you're at the "bottom" maybe pushing that 7 series ISN'T a "good look" foronce..work hard and keep on pushing..

Man times are rough for you, me, and everybody. Hold your head and look forward, let your setback be an opportunity for a comeback!

Hope all works out for you, but maybe and I don't know you, but mayyyybe you need to prioritize what you do have right NOW. What you had was great and whatyou could have could be great, but the here and now if you're at the "bottom" maybe pushing that 7 series ISN'T a "good look" foronce..work hard and keep on pushing..

Sorry to hear that bro, but why didn't you sell the bimmer after you lost your crib? Anyways, at least you have your health.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

As long as you have your health, you have everything.
All the other crap that you are worried about can be replaced over time.
That's the way I think. Think about it, you could have all of those things, a nice job, 760li, Alpina B7, M5, etc, nice crib, yadda yadda butwith a terminal illness it wouldn't mean anything. Don't think about your pride right now, think about getting back on your feet and keep your head up.

btw. invest in a nice econobox . '04 honda accord 4 cyl. ex-l will get you ~30mpg even driving it hard and doesn't look bad at all, thoughthey're everywhere.

For all those that are saying I should've sold the car must not understand the market...it's not like selling shoes or selling a honda or ford, whereyou can find someone who can pay cash for it.

# 1 when gas prices went up the value of high end cars w/ big engines plummeted. That's why you can find a 2005 750 for 40k under the original price. Icouldnt sell my car if I tried to. Believe me, I tried and I'm stuck with it.

I went to trade it in and the dealership offered me 13k for it.

# 2, we're in a recession people are'nt buying cars, and the people who are buying BMW's are buying them new.

this dude hurting and still got a 7 series bimmer..
laugh.gif

peep sig

bro. i know the feeling. been there, done that. when you feel like stuff cant get worse it does. But, keep going bro. you'll overcome everything andanything. just keep a positive note.. When i moved to san diego, i slept in my CAR the first night!!!! 300$ to my name...

and now, things couldnt be better...up in norcal living it up.

just keep your head up bro. and if theres anyway I can be of any help. hit me up!

-Dlo
UNDFT

Back
Top Bottom