NT...My dog died...

damn fam so sad RIP

frown.gif

It's crazy, people don't realize how much they actually loved their pets until they're gone. I was so hurt when my Rottweiler died, I couldn'tbelieve how it hit me. I guess they really do just become a part of your family when you raise and keep them from 6-10 years? I don't know what's gonnahappen to me when my pitbull goes
frown.gif

Sorry for your loss dude i know i will take it really hard once my dog passes away

It hurts to lose a pet. Pup looked cute, and I rarely like little dogs. He seems like one that I would actually get.

I'm a grown man, but about 5 years ago my childhood dog died, and I bawled like a baby.

Sorry for your loss. At least you have pics to always remember him.

I have a yorkie too.. Love her and so do my kids.. Sorry to hear about your jack...

my little sister has a morkie and i dropped a bed slack on him by accident i was distraught. felt mad bad fam was crying and everything. but he pulled through.hes upstairs now. sorry for your loss. dont know what you have until its gone

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

the ledge where he tried to jump off was about 8 feet high...i don't get it he can get up there through a ramp...i don't know why he jumped off...i was never really there since my x was taking care of him...this happen at her parents house...

She killed him

Back
Top Bottom