NT...My dog died...

Originally Posted by Kakashi

that day changed my relationship with my mother to this day.
I swear, if that happened to me, my love for my mom would die a bit.

Were you able to keep your temper after your dog passed? I think I would have lost it.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

before the vet took him he licked my finger since that was the first time he saw me in a while...i just couldn't believe it...

Damn, this would have cut me to pieces. My yorkie is about to turn 1 in a week so I feel your pain man, must be horrible. The crazy thing is last night my girlwas playing with the dog jumping on the bed and stuff and the dog wiggled and fell out of her arms. I reacted as fast as I could and barely broke her fall orshe would have fallen 6-7 feet to the ground. My heart literally sank when it happened. Condolences for real though man. Stay up.

frown.gif
im sorry man, RIP

my dog died in my arms from hypothermia...i forgot to bring him in the house before a big snow storm over the weekend
before i stayed the night at friends. i came back on a sunday and i asked my mom where was he? she said he was my responsibility
and i replied "so you leave him in a +!%$$## blizzard?
mad.gif
..for two days?!!!!"

i did his special call and he didn't answer (he heard from two blocks away normally) , i did it again from the back door and saw his tail waging under a pile of snow behinds his house.
i looked liked tre from boyz n the hood when ricky was shot the way i yelled....i ran and tried to pick him up and he yelped because his flesh was frozen to the ice and i ripped it in haste.

when i took him in, i wrapped him in a blanket and blasted my dad's space heater from the garage, ran up stairs to tell my mom i need to go to the vet, HE'S DYING!!!
she responded, "it's 4 feet of snow outside and he is your responsibility and you felt video games and friends were more important than him".

it was like the scene from i am legend with his dog literally (minus the transformation and strangle hold) , my call for him was the same as dmx's from the ruff ryder's anthem intro...we used to dance to that song. i cut it on and all he could do was wag his tale, he couldn't even close his mouth because one side of his face was frozen. he died 20mins later, i held him until my dad came home 6pm that night. that day changed my relationship with my mother to this day.
dam..that really sucks
frown.gif

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

my dog died in my arms from hypothermia...i forgot to bring him in the house before a big snow storm over the weekend
before i stayed the night at friends. i came back on a sunday and i asked my mom where was he? she said he was my responsibility
and i replied "so you leave him in a +!%$$## blizzard?
mad.gif
..for two days?!!!!"

i did his special call and he didn't answer (he heard from two blocks away normally) , i did it again from the back door and saw his tail waging under a pile of snow behinds his house.
i looked liked tre from boyz n the hood when ricky was shot the way i yelled....i ran and tried to pick him up and he yelped because his flesh was frozen to the ice and i ripped it in haste.

when i took him in, i wrapped him in a blanket and blasted my dad's space heater from the garage, ran up stairs to tell my mom i need to go to the vet, HE'S DYING!!!
she responded, "it's 4 feet of snow outside and he is your responsibility and you felt video games and friends were more important than him".

it was like the scene from i am legend with his dog literally (minus the transformation and strangle hold) , my call for him was the same as dmx's from the ruff ryder's anthem intro...we used to dance to that song. i cut it on and all he could do was wag his tale, he couldn't even close his mouth because one side of his face was frozen. he died 20mins later, i held him until my dad came home 6pm that night. that day changed my relationship with my mother to this day.
dam..that really sucks
frown.gif

This is a sad story brother. I'm in pain for the OP though. I've read that yorkies are prone to misjudge heights so this often leads to them jumpingfrom high places. I hope you get through this duke. Me and wifey got a 3 year only yorkie named Timit and he looks very similar to Jack. RIP to homeythough.

in response to how old was i....

i was 12 and my mother now has m.s., my brother takes her to the hospital and doctor.
i'm kinda of cold and numb to her (she has done other things).

her nasty ways has caught up with her and you can see she's scared of being alone with no help.
i don't know if there's something wrong with me for not feeling bad, i kinda feel it's owed to her.
i grin on the inside sometimes when she struggles.

i loved my dog, what she did was beyond wrong...he was part of the family too.

he was goofy but you couldn't tell the way he guard the house.
he did tricks, he talked (one for yes/two for no).
he actually danced...nodded his head to songs.
wrestled with you. play hide and seek....

this is not him but the pic.....
frown.gif

5wf1h.jpg

my dog is getting old and it feels like its a matter of time before something is wrong and we have to put her down...her mother died not to long ago...

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by dunks87

i had my pomeranian for 15 years, and though he passed away almost 2 years ago i still feel so sad when i think about him or see him in old home videos or come across pics of him. he rests now in the foyer of my mom's house in an urn. to make it worse i was the one who was at the vet as they put him to sleep in my arms...that was so horrible...i'm very sorry for your lost OP.

Gosh, why? That must have been so damn hard

My mom told me to take him to the vet cause he looked sick and it was late at night so she didn't go with me. We didn't know that would be the lasttime we would see him...alive.
frown.gif

Its hard bro i have had 4 yorkies since i was like 6 and im 20 now i lost 2 of them a while back , and i got my last one who is about 10 years old. To
me he symbolizes the last bit of my child hood that i still have around me.

this is a good poem man it helps the pain . i been where you are man and it hurts . because when i had no where to turn to i just
had love from my dogs man when i was home alone growing up ESP over the holidays with my parents screwed up.
if you wanna post his picture and have him remembered go to rainbowbridge.com

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friendsso they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we rememberthem in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, whohad to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers.Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rainupon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but neverabsent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Dude.. awww dog was cute man. My dog died after 12 years of a good life.. I know how your feeling bro, it sucks. Just keep on truckin' - make sure yougrieve. There are times when I see movies about dogs (Eight Below) and I just shed tears..

RIP little fella.

Damn R.I.P. to your dog ricerocket1. My cousin has a dog just like that, he loves it a lot too.. Keep ya head up man, I never had a dog but I can feel yourpain.

awww...
frown.gif
i'm so sorry...

I know exactly how u feel. I lost my dog too... She had just gotten a c-section. The stitches looked horrible. She looked so weak.. I didn't wanna leaveher, but I had to go to a youth group retreat. My mom said she'd take care of her and the puppy. My brother said he saw her on my bed and she justcollapsed. I wasn't answering my phone cuz we're not supposed to have fones there. But then i got a text saying, "Lala is dying". I ranout of the gym and called my mom. They were all hysterical. Didn't know what to do. My mom was driving and my dad was trying to give her cpr. The only24hr vet was 30mins away. She died on the way there. There was liquid in her lungs. It coulda been from the c-section, but it also could have been when shewas drinking water. She was took weak to drink, so it's possible that she inhaled the water while she was drinking. It's called dry drowning.I've heard human stories about it, but not in dogs... i cried for daaays...
frown.gif

She was the best dog. Hella smart. She left behind a brat of a puppy. I'd leave.. my parents would try to bottle feed her, but she wouldn't eat tilI got home. She thinks I'M her mom now. it's crazy.

*sigh* Again, my condolences...

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Damn.. I feel for you my cousin lost her yorkie Mojo to her jealous rottweilers bite... then she lost her rottweiler to her angry BF's pistol. I miss both dogs a lot
ohwell.gif

I'm sorry but I found this kind've of funny...

Sorry for your loss. A pet is a member of the family.

Back
Top Bottom