NT...My dog died...

Originally Posted by Kakashi

in response to how old was i....

i was 12 and my mother now has m.s., my brother takes her to the hospital and doctor.
i'm kinda of cold and numb to her (she has done other things).

her nasty ways has caught up with her and you can see she's scared of being alone with no help.
i don't know if there's something wrong with me for not feeling bad, i kinda feel it's owed to her.
i grin on the inside sometimes when she struggles.

i loved my dog, what she did was beyond wrong...he was part of the family too.

he was goofy but you couldn't tell the way he guard the house.
he did tricks, he talked (one for yes/two for no).
he actually danced...nodded his head to songs.
wrestled with you. play hide and seek....

this is not him but the pic.....
frown.gif

5wf1h.jpg
I had a brown dobermnan as a kid name was spike he was crazy as heck we had to get rid of him and
I've read that yorkies are prone to misjudge heights so this often leads to them jumping from high places
thats true my little sister dog jumped off of her bunk bed and never did it again after that.

im still sad about this. i have 3 yorkies. a 14 year old (15 in Feb), a 6 year old, and a 5 month old. the 14 year old is on her last stretch, she's sofrail. Even though I know her time is coming, I am gonna be a mess...I can't imagine something like this happening to the younger ones. RIP Jack
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

my dog died in my arms from hypothermia...i forgot to bring him in the house before a big snow storm over the weekend
before i stayed the night at friends. i came back on a sunday and i asked my mom where was he? she said he was my responsibility
and i replied "so you leave him in a +!%$$## blizzard?
mad.gif
..for two days?!!!!"

i did his special call and he didn't answer (he heard from two blocks away normally) , i did it again from the back door and saw his tail waging under a pile of snow behinds his house.
i looked liked tre from boyz n the hood when ricky was shot the way i yelled....i ran and tried to pick him up and he yelped because his flesh was frozen to the ice and i ripped it in haste.

when i took him in, i wrapped him in a blanket and blasted my dad's space heater from the garage, ran up stairs to tell my mom i need to go to the vet, HE'S DYING!!!
she responded, "it's 4 feet of snow outside and he is your responsibility and you felt video games and friends were more important than him".

it was like the scene from i am legend with his dog literally (minus the transformation and strangle hold) , my call for him was the same as dmx's from the ruff ryder's anthem intro...we used to dance to that song. i cut it on and all he could do was wag his tale, he couldn't even close his mouth because one side of his face was frozen. he died 20mins later, i held him until my dad came home 6pm that night. that day changed my relationship with my mother to this day.

Wow son, terrible story. Sounds like something from Animal Cops on Animal Planet. I know that was incredibly painful. We had to put our red doberman and ourrottweiler to sleep. Rottweiler had cancer and it spread to his brain and he couldn't see straight or hear correctly. Started having seizures and stop,such a horrible thing to see. Then our red doberman ended up living until 12 and would have continued but she had a growth blocking her urine so she wasgetting back up and it wouldn't come out so she had to go to sleep. Saddest thing was watching her jump in the trunk tail wagging all hype thinking shegoing on a car ride but she's really being put to sleep. Just typing this makes me tear up

s24rxc.jpg

2rget7o.jpg

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Saddest thing was watching her jump in the trunk tail wagging all hype thinking she going on a car ride but she's really being put to sleep. Just typing this makes me tear up

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
i gotta stop coming in this thread.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

i grin on the inside sometimes when she struggles.
Not cool dude, not cool at all.

you don't know her AT ALL...her evilness reaches beyond the capacity your brain holds for thinking malicious thoughts.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Saddest thing was watching her jump in the trunk tail wagging all hype thinking she going on a car ride but she's really being put to sleep.
frown.gif
smh.gif

Kakashi wrote:
my dog died in my arms from hypothermia...i forgot to bring him in the house before a big snow storm over the weekend
before i stayed the night at friends. i came back on a sunday and i asked my mom where was he? she said he was my responsibility
and i replied "so you leave him in a +!%$$## blizzard?
mad.gif
..for two days?!!!!"

i did his special call and he didn't answer (he heard from two blocks away normally) , i did it again from the back door and saw his tail waging under a pile of snow behinds his house.
i looked liked tre from boyz n the hood when ricky was shot the way i yelled....i ran and tried to pick him up and he yelped because his flesh was frozen to the ice and i ripped it in haste.

when i took him in, i wrapped him in a blanket and blasted my dad's space heater from the garage, ran up stairs to tell my mom i need to go to the vet, HE'S DYING!!!
she responded, "it's 4 feet of snow outside and he is your responsibility and you felt video games and friends were more important than him".

it was like the scene from i am legend with his dog literally (minus the transformation and strangle hold) , my call for him was the same as dmx's from the ruff ryder's anthem intro...we used to dance to that song. i cut it on and all he could do was wag his tale, he couldn't even close his mouth because one side of his face was frozen. he died 20mins later, i held him until my dad came home 6pm that night. that day changed my relationship with my mother to this day.

I would have been so heated if I were you
mad.gif

I have had 3 dogs die on me. Two died because they ran in the street and got hit by cars. The other one got hit and survived. Learned her lesson as well. Shenever went in the street again. She ended up living for a long time. She died on Thanksgiving last year and my whole family was sad. Only time I ever think Isaw my Dad and Uncle cry.

My girl has a dog and her whole family treats him like a king
laugh.gif
. His bedis huge
laugh.gif
. He gets seizures every now and then. Man when he dies isgoing to be hard on them. I am kind of attached to him too.

thank you everyone...im going to bookmark this page so everytime i miss him i can always see his pictures...i just teared up looking at his picture

Damn homie. I used to never understand why people had such connections with their pets. But now Im a lil older and a bit more empathetic, I can understand.

RIP to you lil doggy. Just be happy for the good times you had together

Back
Top Bottom