NT...My dog died...

Sorry to hear that.
frown.gif

R.I.P.

i'mma cry when my dog dies
frown.gif

sorry to hear that OP, RIP Jack
He's playing happily in an open field, in doggy heaven.

i had my pomeranian for 15 years, and though he passed away almost 2 years ago i still feel so sad when i think about him or see him in old home videos or comeacross pics of him. he rests now in the foyer of my mom's house in an urn. to make it worse i was the one who was at the vet as they put him to sleep in myarms...that was so horrible...i'm very sorry for your lost OP.

DAMN. looked just like my damn dog... my mom sold him without telling me. wish i never saw those pics
frown.gif

oh nooooooooooooo! i also remember you posted it in post your pet! it was one of my faves! looks like my girl's dog. Im soo sorry what hppen mam
frown.gif
. may itrest in peace!
frown.gif
frown.gif

Sorry to hear that, man. I know I'd hurt if my dogs died. But, you know what you gotta do right?

9acll5.jpg

nerd.gif
Pet Sematary

And I just started watching Marley and Me.

Now I don't even want to finish the movie.

R.I.P. jacko

my dog died in my arms from hypothermia...i forgot to bring him in the house before a big snow storm over the weekend
before i stayed the night at friends. i came back on a sunday and i asked my mom where was he? she said he was my responsibility
and i replied "so you leave him in a +!%$$## blizzard?
mad.gif
..for twodays?!!!!"

i did his special call and he didn't answer (he heard from two blocks away normally) , i did it again from the back door and saw his tail waging under apile of snow behinds his house.
i looked liked tre from boyz n the hood when ricky was shot the way i yelled....i ran and tried to pick him up and he yelped because his flesh was frozen tothe ice and i ripped it in haste.

when i took him in, i wrapped him in a blanket and blasted my dad's space heater from the garage, ran up stairs to tell my mom i need to go to the vet,HE'S DYING!!!
she responded, "it's 4 feet of snow outside and he is your responsibility and you felt video games and friends weremore important than him".

it was like the scene from i am legend with his dog literally (minus the transformation and strangle hold) , my callfor him was the same as dmx's from the ruff ryder's anthem intro...we used to dance to that song. i cut it on and all he could do was wag his tale, hecouldn't even close his mouth because one side of his face was frozen. he died 20mins later, i held him until my dad came home 6pm that night. that daychanged my relationship with my mother to this day.

thank you everyone...i always say that one day im gonna be burying him but i didn't know it'll be this soon...i was holding him till they buried himand i was whispering to him like i used to..tellin him hes a good dog and he'll be in a better place...thinking about it just makes me all teary eyed...

Originally Posted by Kakashi

my dog died in my arms from hypothermia...i forgot to bring him in the house before a big snow storm over the weekend
before i stayed the night at friends. i came back on a sunday and i asked my mom where was he? she said he was my responsibility
mad.gif
..for two days?!!!!"

i did his special call and he didn't answer (he heard from two blocks away normally) , i did it again from the back door and saw his tail waging under a pile of snow behinds his house.
i looked liked tre from boyz n the hood when ricky was shot the way i yelled....i ran and tried to pick him up and he yelped because his flesh was frozen to the ice and i ripped it in haste.

when i took him in, i wrapped him in a blanket and blasted my dad's space heater from the garage, ran up stairs to tell my mom i need to go to the vet, HE'S DYING!!!
she responded, "it's 4 feet of snow outside and he is your responsibility and you felt video games and friends were more important than him".

it was like the scene from i am legend with his dog literally (minus the transformation and strangle hold) , my call for him was the same as dmx's from the ruff ryder's anthem intro...we used to dance to that song. i cut it on and all he could do was wag his tale, he couldn't even close his mouth because one side of his face was frozen. he died 20mins later, i held him until my dad came home 6pm that night. that day changed my relationship with my mother t o this day.
very sad story
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

RIP JACK

Kakashi wrote:
mad.gif
..for two days?!!!!"

i did his special call and he didn't answer (he heard from two blocks away normally) , i did it again from the back door and saw his tail waging under a pile of snow behinds his house.
i looked liked tre from boyz n the hood when ricky was shot the way i yelled....i ran and tried to pick him up and he yelped because his flesh was frozen to the ice and i ripped it in haste.

when i took him in, i wrapped him in a blanket and blasted my dad's space heater from the garage, ran up stairs to tell my mom i need to go to the vet, HE'S DYING!!!
she responded, "it's 4 feet of snow outside and he is your responsibility and you felt video games and friends were more important than him".

it was like the scene from i am legend with his dog literally (minus the transformation and strangle hold) , my call for him was the same as dmx's from the ruff ryder's anthem intro...we used to dance to that song. i cut it on and all he could do was wag his tale, he couldn't even close his mouth because one side of his face was frozen. he died 20mins later, i held him until my dad came home 6pm that night. that day changed my relationship with my mother to this day.

That's the most most horrible thing I heard in a long time
frown.gif

R.I.P Jack...

Originally Posted by Kakashi

mad.gif
..for two days?!!!!"

it was like the scene from i am legend with his dog literally (minus the transformation and strangle hold) , my call for him was the same as dmx's from the ruff ryder's anthem intro...we used to dance to that song. i cut it on and all he could do was wag his tale, he couldn't even close his mouth because one side of his face was frozen. he died 20mins later, i held him until my dad came home 6pm that night. that day changed my relationship with my mother to this day.
That's wrong.
frown.gif
You should have told on her for animal cruelty.

How old were you?

Losing my first dog was one of the most difficult things I've had to go through (which says how fortunate I am for that to be true).

You'll never forget the love you had, or the pain this has caused, but you'll always be thankful for the memories.

Originally Posted by dunks87

i had my pomeranian for 15 years, and though he passed away almost 2 years ago i still feel so sad when i think about him or see him in old home videos or come across pics of him. he rests now in the foyer of my mom's house in an urn. to make it worse i was the one who was at the vet as they put him to sleep in my arms...that was so horrible...i'm very sorry for your lost OP.

Gosh, why? That must have been so damn hard

Back
Top Bottom