NT, There Is Still Time.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by bigmoe34

Originally Posted by gentry187

some of you guys bash on god/religion like if it were a joke. i'm not the most religious guy you'll ever meet but i do believe there is a higher power. if you guys feel otherwise, it's cool, i can respect that. asking for proof of god's existence is pointless. it be like me asking you guys to prove to me that he doesn't exist.
QFT/ 

I'm going to keep on believing and doing me, but I respect OP for wanting to give yall the chance...
Try an argument like that in court and see how far it gets you. By all the ways we use to "prove" things in the world, religion would basically fail. You'd be better off worshiping your next door neighbor. At least he/she actually exists and is real, and can interact with you in a real way, not a subjective, made up 'I saw a plastic bag floating in the wind and it was a sign from God' way.
Fair, .but haven't church and state been separated to answer your question. I will never be able to prove to you "without a shadow of a doubt'" that God is real.  That is why my faith will always be the "wrong" answer...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by bigmoe34

Originally Posted by gentry187

some of you guys bash on god/religion like if it were a joke. i'm not the most religious guy you'll ever meet but i do believe there is a higher power. if you guys feel otherwise, it's cool, i can respect that. asking for proof of god's existence is pointless. it be like me asking you guys to prove to me that he doesn't exist.
QFT/ 

I'm going to keep on believing and doing me, but I respect OP for wanting to give yall the chance...
Try an argument like that in court and see how far it gets you. By all the ways we use to "prove" things in the world, religion would basically fail. You'd be better off worshiping your next door neighbor. At least he/she actually exists and is real, and can interact with you in a real way, not a subjective, made up 'I saw a plastic bag floating in the wind and it was a sign from God' way.
Fair, .but haven't church and state been separated to answer your question. I will never be able to prove to you "without a shadow of a doubt'" that God is real.  That is why my faith will always be the "wrong" answer...

Chill out OP.

I'm Catholic and believe in God, but I'm not the most religious person in the world. I believe in God, and try to be a good person, and that's about it. I don't go around trying to force other people in what I believe when I know they won't. This post isn't gonna convert anyone, it's just gonna annoy people and make them dislike the idea of religion even more.

It's cool if you go to church all the time, pray all the time, read the Bible, believe in God and all that. But EVERYONE doesn't have to. I believe in God, and disagree with people that don't, but I don't get to choose what they believe, and that goes for both sides. To those that don't believe in God, I'm not gonna force it on you, just like you shouldn't laugh at the idea of being religious. Not everyone that believes in God is like OP. 
laugh.gif

You're just coming off as annoying to be honest OP. 

Chill out OP.

I'm Catholic and believe in God, but I'm not the most religious person in the world. I believe in God, and try to be a good person, and that's about it. I don't go around trying to force other people in what I believe when I know they won't. This post isn't gonna convert anyone, it's just gonna annoy people and make them dislike the idea of religion even more.

It's cool if you go to church all the time, pray all the time, read the Bible, believe in God and all that. But EVERYONE doesn't have to. I believe in God, and disagree with people that don't, but I don't get to choose what they believe, and that goes for both sides. To those that don't believe in God, I'm not gonna force it on you, just like you shouldn't laugh at the idea of being religious. Not everyone that believes in God is like OP. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Chill out OP.

laugh.gif

You mistaken my post if you're thinking im trying to force.If you're a Catholic, then you should know that spreading Gods word is something he wants.Do you really thing people cant change? I will admit that i never really loved God or aything for a couple years.I felt pretty crappy, actually.I tried to test him, the bible, etc. But now i know that everything i done was a mistake and I didnt know any better.Now I feel much better after growing stronger spiritually over the past week and knowing God loves me no matter what.So why should i keep this to myself when i can share the word of God with others.Whether to believe and accept Jesus as their savior is their choice, not mines. My part is to let them knowthat God still loves them and hasnt forgotten about them no matter how many times they insult God.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Chill out OP.

laugh.gif

You mistaken my post if you're thinking im trying to force.If you're a Catholic, then you should know that spreading Gods word is something he wants.Do you really thing people cant change? I will admit that i never really loved God or aything for a couple years.I felt pretty crappy, actually.I tried to test him, the bible, etc. But now i know that everything i done was a mistake and I didnt know any better.Now I feel much better after growing stronger spiritually over the past week and knowing God loves me no matter what.So why should i keep this to myself when i can share the word of God with others.Whether to believe and accept Jesus as their savior is their choice, not mines. My part is to let them knowthat God still loves them and hasnt forgotten about them no matter how many times they insult God.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by stepinitup

.......Amen

This
AMafia wrote:
Shut up.

but that, though
Why? Jesus told his disciples the day before he died to do 2 things.
1. Spread his word. Spread the gospel.

2. To receive the Holy Spirit.

As Christian its only right for us to spread the word so we can all be saved when it is time for the return of Jesus Christ.

Just yesterday, i was praying in my Church and i was literally crying for all the ones who werent saved and I prayed while tears were coming down my face that

God opens there hearts to accept his love and to accept Jesus Christ as there savior and to not keep there hearts hard as rock like mines was.

And no, im not lying.

Larry told his disciples +++@ too, but you don't see me preaching to YOU, though... live and let live, and let whichever God you pray to do the rest. No one likes an apple polisher. Goodnight.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by stepinitup

.......Amen

This
AMafia wrote:
Shut up.

but that, though
Why? Jesus told his disciples the day before he died to do 2 things.
1. Spread his word. Spread the gospel.

2. To receive the Holy Spirit.

As Christian its only right for us to spread the word so we can all be saved when it is time for the return of Jesus Christ.

Just yesterday, i was praying in my Church and i was literally crying for all the ones who werent saved and I prayed while tears were coming down my face that

God opens there hearts to accept his love and to accept Jesus Christ as there savior and to not keep there hearts hard as rock like mines was.

And no, im not lying.

Larry told his disciples +++@ too, but you don't see me preaching to YOU, though... live and let live, and let whichever God you pray to do the rest. No one likes an apple polisher. Goodnight.

Why are you denying/testing his love?
Do you know how patient God is with us?

He waited over thousands of years for us.

He gave up his one and only son for us.

He shows no mercy to the people that hurt his children's that has faith in him.

he said he is the protector for the widows and the fathers to the fatherless.

Him showing himself will just make everyone pray to him so that they know God is real.

NOT because they love him.

God could've made us into a robot to give him all the praise he wants.

HE didnt want that. He wanted us to feel love for him and he wanted to give his love, something that no other person can give, to us.

Nonsense..

You will be very disappointed when your life ends.

Why are you denying/testing his love?
Do you know how patient God is with us?

He waited over thousands of years for us.

He gave up his one and only son for us.

He shows no mercy to the people that hurt his children's that has faith in him.

he said he is the protector for the widows and the fathers to the fatherless.

Him showing himself will just make everyone pray to him so that they know God is real.

NOT because they love him.

God could've made us into a robot to give him all the praise he wants.

HE didnt want that. He wanted us to feel love for him and he wanted to give his love, something that no other person can give, to us.

Nonsense..

You will be very disappointed when your life ends.

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Until my eyes confirm what is being told by other mortals then I just cannot follow the heard.

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Until my eyes confirm what is being told by other mortals then I just cannot follow the heard.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

I guess wind doesnt exist.

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

But he can actually see wind in action..

You ever seen a tree's branches and leaves moving back and forth, or how about leaves on the ground moving... Or how about your clothes moving... The wind caused that.. So I know the wind exists because we've identified wind and I can see it's actual influence on the earth...

Try again 

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

You ever seen a tree's branches and leaves moving back and forth, or how about leaves on the ground moving... Or how about your clothes moving... The wind caused that.. So I know the wind exists because we've identified wind and I can see it's actual influence on the earth...

Try again 

Originally Posted by Essential1

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Try again 

Go outside and look at the sky. Do you really believe science did all that? Do you really believe we came from monkeys?
In order to feel God, you need to open your hearts and let the Holy Spirit in.
I will tell you, it is the best feeling I ever had the day i accepted Jesus as my savior and accepted the Holy Spirit.

Whether you give it a chance is your choice.

Back
Top Bottom