NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

you sure that wasn't a 6 pack?

if they changed from 6 pack format to 4 pack that's unfortunate...that's not like Lagunitas so hopefully

and they sold the 6 packs around my way for about $14

places where beer is cheaper were buying 6 packs for $12

CBS is available now in 4 packs...meeting up w/ my buddy during lunch to grab a couple of bottles cause we split a 4 pack which cost $25...basically the same price they sold bombers bottles for

regarding Treehouse, have had Juice Machine or many of the amped up versions...I've only had Doubleganger of those

I was underwhelmed by Julius, Haze is probably my favorite Treehouse I've had followed by Alter Ego

seems like they've been canning a lot of new beers as of recently
Just picked it up yesterday, no way I was confusing a 6 pack and a 4 pack :lol:

Last year was bombers for $14 I believe so I'll take an entire 4 pack for that same price. Its on par with BA Expedition (which is excellent btw) but that costs $10 a bottle. I'm seriously considering splitting a case of the stuff with a buddy. Would come out to $36 for 12 beers. This beer is very very good regardless of how great of a value it is. It's way better than other BA beers at it's price point (Dragons Milk, Sunday Morning Stout, Central Waters BA stout)

Re: Treehouse. Doubleganger is awesome. Mosaic really shines. Alter Ego and DG are completely different beers than Julius to me, despite being apart of that family.

I've had a lot of Julius and have found it's one of the more inconsistent beers that Treehouse makes. Most batches are still good but the variation from batch to batch is noticeable. It also doesn't do as well with time.

Adding to my review of JM after finishing the can, this stuff is the goods. Really enjoyed it, the Green characteristics really opened up as the beer warmed. The hop punch that I expected finally showed up. Probably one of the hoppiest beers I've had next to Other Half's 4th Anniversary beer.

damn...the 6 pack price was a rare scenario where it seems to good to be true but actually is true

still a great price for a 4 pack considering

by the way, today is international stout day

what you gonna drink??

anyone do a 12 beers of Xmas or a DIY beer advent calendar?

I did 12 beers of Xmas last year...made a thread for in on BA forums

I heard Costco is starting to sell beer advent calendars.

I'll probably crack open a Fundamental Observation from BL. That beer is perfection to me. Although I did prefer last years BCBS Vanilla be a slight margin

ended up at tired hands ferm yesterday. I was solo so i just made the drive, grabbed some stuff, snd dipped

got 12 cans of vanilla milkshake, 8 of orange milkshake, 2 cans of henok fentie,a growler of guava milkshake, bottle of shambolic, and bottle of sunset

im salty cause i forgot to go to the store and grab the peach coconut milkstave but i think im good

vanilla milkshake is available for shipping now as well

20191109_145516.jpg

20191106_162646.jpg
20191109_163800.jpg

20191107_161952.jpg

20191107_201928.jpg
20191107_165342.jpg

Haul from Other Half Bk yday

1 case each of
Stacks on Stacks
Green down to the Socks
All green everything
Broccoli
0D339DD5-A552-4F0C-8D5E-855AAFBDF7AF.jpeg
Damnnnn no banana coconut crunchee? Sounded so good. I considered messing with the IG beer traders but how does that even work? Do they ship em

Attachments

• B2ED795B-634A-4736-ADA2-28B514472D6C.jpeg
    B2ED795B-634A-4736-ADA2-28B514472D6C.jpeg
    349.4 KB · Views: 50
Damnnnn no banana coconut crunchee? Sounded so good. I considered messing with the IG beer traders but how does that even work? Do they ship em
I really can’t do sour beer haha
Anything that has a sour/tart taste in beer throws me off. But the flavor profile of the banana crunchee sounded very appealing

pic from a small share last weekend

AEDC870F-FB19-427D-B87F-7B7E5197BF15.jpeg

The SARA saison was my favorite, followed by Cantillon Fou’ Foune and the two Other Half stouts

Wish I had the Very Green earlier in the nightmare ht, it was the last beer I tried 🤷‍♂️

Not pictured is a can of Saurez Family Little Crispy, Other Half Double Mosaic Daydream, and Weyerbacher Quad 2014...the last two my buddy has on draft at his house :smokin

Some cans I grabbed recently

50A22615-6D3D-462F-9BA4-8F40AE3BFB15.jpeg

Also got s couple of bottles of Willitized stout and CBS...I initially heard they would not be making again for awhile and more recently i heard they won’t be bringing it back

pic from a small share last weekend

AEDC870F-FB19-427D-B87F-7B7E5197BF15.jpeg

The SARA saison was my favorite, followed by Cantillon Fou’ Foune and the two Other Half stouts

Wish I had the Very Green earlier in the nightmare ht, it was the last beer I tried 🤷‍♂️

Not pictured is a can of Saurez Family Little Crispy, Other Half Double Mosaic Daydream, and Weyerbacher Quad 2014...the last two my buddy has on draft at his house :smokin

Some cans I grabbed recently

50A22615-6D3D-462F-9BA4-8F40AE3BFB15.jpeg

Also got s couple of bottles of Willitized stout and CBS...I initially heard they would not be making again for awhile and more recently i heard they won’t be bringing it back
Nice spread. Had some Cantillon bottles while I was in Amsterdam (Rose de Gambrinus and the basic lambic) and I loved them. I don’t really chase down hyped beers like I used to, but I’d seek out a bottle of Fou Foune.

Been to tired hands 3 times in the last 2 weeks lmao

Attachments

• ED634E70-1C8A-417E-B81D-D806FFFF1D7E.jpeg
    ED634E70-1C8A-417E-B81D-D806FFFF1D7E.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom