NT what Headphones you rock?

They aren't worth 300 to anyone & everyone that knows a little bit about audio in general.

What's so hard to understand?

And sneakers aren't worth $150, $200 and $225.

Nothing expensive is actually worth it's given value. The value is based on the worth to the person and demand.

Why do you care what people choose to do with THEIR money? You don't like them. You have something else, fine...and.

The headphones I rock...

The V-Moda M100 :pimp:

Depending on the song these headphones can basically block out the sound of the NYC subways. :smokin

Still no word on the Revolvers yet tho :frown:...

The irony :lol:

Flew right over your head :smh:

You didn't give him a chance to say anything, you gave him a rambling lecture trying to show off what you learned .

You keep speaking about $300, but some people have the $300 and don't mind paying it.

They aren't worth the price to YOU

They aren't worth 300 to anyone & everyone that knows a little bit about audio in general.

What's so hard to understand?

So producers and artist that use these headphones don't know about audio?

ole boy acting like name brand doesnt change pricing LOL......... on a NIKEtalk forum...... :smh:

Things are only overpriced if people don't buy them. How can something be overpriced if they continue to fly off the shelves?

Obviously, there are plenty of people who share a completely different opinion on Beats than some of the guys in this thread. I have a pair of Beats Pros and love them by the way.

But my point is, you can't say that they aren't worth their pricing off of performance. That's not the only metric used to determine their price :lol:

At the end of the day, there are better headphones for the price, and cheaper headphones that sound just as good. Beats are not a good value proposition. Take it how you want.

I already mentioned it but I bought the Sennheiser Momentum on ears on ebay for 229.99 and the seller sent me the $350 over ears. Build and sound quality is amazing on those. So if anyone is interested you might be able to get the $350 Momentums for $150 less because he also dropped the price to $205. His store's sticker on the box was mislabled as on ears so I lucked out

How do you like the over-ear Momentums? I really want to get a pair down the line but I'm a little wary about the cable. Wish the cable was a little thicker. Have to do another demo @ Bestbuy.

I need some good 30 dollar ones. I'm too broke to get 100 dollar headphones. My options?

Cop da koss portapro.
I got some last week and they are :pimp:

Nice recommendation. $25 is a steal for these portable headphones which have a nice amount of bass and are very portable. Only negative is that the build quality is not that great but the lifetime warranty is almost as better as costco. Just have to return them and pay $9 and you should get a new pair.

Another recommendation are the Superlux 681, Panasonic HTF600, Monoprice 8323. The JVC S400 are great but they are on-ear like the Portapro and lack a little bit bass compared to the Portapro.

Last edited:
Made up my mind, after testing out several pair I'm going with the Sony X 05. Sound quality is good bass is amazing, they're comfortable and half the price of beats.

Picked up these Sony MDR X10 today....love em. ive had my eye on them. theyre on sale for $99 at the Sony store and Best Buy right now.

Thinking about getting my brother some in ear headphones for X-Mas. Anyone kind enough to recommend any in the $60-$100 range?

Last edited:
What are those all about :nerd:
You talmbout the ones I posted? If so, look up Hifiman. That specific model is the HE-300, their lower tier headphone at $300 I believe. I've tried doing some extensive research, but things start getting too technical and beyond my understanding when I delve deeper into this audiophile world. **** got me considering replacing my ipod classic for something else.

From what I've read, that model isn't noise cancelling, but I listen to mainly hip hop & r&b, and like my music loud so not sure if that would present a problem.

Jawnz is beautiful though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom