NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Copping these this weekend...10.5'' inseam FTW.

0131_5541_318_f

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by solefood229

I ordered mine off site ninjahood posted in got the regular style cargos and the tan digi camo
how's the material on them? is it soft?

what site?
nerd.gif
i could really use some digi camos

and to the question: hell ya. got camo, green and khaki cargo from hollister a couple months ago on sale b/c it was out of the season.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by solefood229

I ordered mine off site ninjahood posted in got the regular style cargos and the tan digi camo
how's the material on them? is it soft?

what site?
nerd.gif
i could really use some digi camos

and to the question: hell ya. got camo, green and khaki cargo from hollister a couple months ago on sale b/c it was out of the season.

Peep Ambercrombie, eh, not really feelin it, any others? I like my Aeropostles but they stop making em.

Peep Ambercrombie, eh, not really feelin it, any others? I like my Aeropostles but they stop making em.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Army Navy Store for me.

Lightweight, strong, and a very good price.

how do these run?
Quite big. I have a couple pairs and they're both huge even though they're 34's

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Army Navy Store for me.

Lightweight, strong, and a very good price.

how do these run?
Quite big. I have a couple pairs and they're both huge even though they're 34's

Man i haven't rocked camo shorts in a long time. Seeing this thread makes me wanna get a pair for this summer. And some new khakis, white tees, basically a new summer line up.

Man i haven't rocked camo shorts in a long time. Seeing this thread makes me wanna get a pair for this summer. And some new khakis, white tees, basically a new summer line up.

live in miami, so for the 20 days of the yr it got cold didnt wear them, the other 340+ usually do.
been rocking the ABU (army digi camo) cut off for like 4 yrs now, i had a pair of nice AE desert ones foreeeeeeever ago, n dunno what happend to them
i need some desert one, and the dude asking for the chocolate chip desert (desert storm) ones, good luck, LMK when u find some.

live in miami, so for the 20 days of the yr it got cold didnt wear them, the other 340+ usually do.
been rocking the ABU (army digi camo) cut off for like 4 yrs now, i had a pair of nice AE desert ones foreeeeeeever ago, n dunno what happend to them
i need some desert one, and the dude asking for the chocolate chip desert (desert storm) ones, good luck, LMK when u find some.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Yeah, but the ones becoming popular resemble fitted jeans with the legs cut off.
dem joints are for queersz....jean shorts are never going anywhere in NYC in da summer time

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Yeah, but the ones becoming popular resemble fitted jeans with the legs cut off.
dem joints are for queersz....jean shorts are never going anywhere in NYC in da summer time

Back
Top Bottom