NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

I'm cool on camo, but I do have a pair of the army green cargos, and I love them.

I'm cool on camo, but I do have a pair of the army green cargos, and I love them.

Obviously. One pair of AnF n one pair og hollister ive had for 3 plus years
pimp.gif

US TALL FOLKS CAN'T ROCK WITH THE ABERCROMBIE OR AE CARGO'S. TOO DAMN SHORT. Not looking for jorts, but slightly below the knee

US TALL FOLKS CAN'T ROCK WITH THE ABERCROMBIE OR AE CARGO'S. TOO DAMN SHORT. Not looking for jorts, but slightly below the knee

How tall are you? Im 6'2 and i rock the A&Fs with a slight sag (basically wear em on my hips, no draws showing non-sense etc) and they fall below the knee.

How tall are you? Im 6'2 and i rock the A&Fs with a slight sag (basically wear em on my hips, no draws showing non-sense etc) and they fall below the knee.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

6'4. My legs are long though. I will try A&F this year though.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

6'4. My legs are long though. I will try A&F this year though.

Back
Top Bottom