NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

they never left my rotation....

i got on a pair right now
pimp.gif

what he is getting at is cargo is the type of shorts not color...they are all cargo...you like solid colors and Khaki as opposed to camo....

Bingo.
whyhellothere wrote:
Hizzle wrote:
I got you, but your logic is stupid.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

im not saying that only army people wear can/should camo clothing just......idk never saw the appeal i guess 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

like tie dye
ohwell.gif

*goes back in cave & continues to work on hw*

I understand exactly where you're coming from. It's kinda like people who don't understand why dudes leave all the stickers on their fitteds vs dudes that cringe when they see somebody crumble up that new black sticker on the Authentics.

I didn't see why dudes would wear some green/brown shorts with a Navy shirt at first either (was like 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
) but I guess maybe NT can have an affect on your subconscious cause I'll rock some camos, a red LRG tee and some wh/red Uptowns.  That same NT aura makes me kinda question myself when I wanna wear some jean shorts too (but I still wear em occasionally).

what he is getting at is cargo is the type of shorts not color...they are all cargo...you like solid colors and Khaki as opposed to camo....

Bingo.
whyhellothere wrote:
Hizzle wrote:
I got you, but your logic is stupid.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

im not saying that only army people wear can/should camo clothing just......idk never saw the appeal i guess 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

like tie dye
ohwell.gif

*goes back in cave & continues to work on hw*

I understand exactly where you're coming from. It's kinda like people who don't understand why dudes leave all the stickers on their fitteds vs dudes that cringe when they see somebody crumble up that new black sticker on the Authentics.

I didn't see why dudes would wear some green/brown shorts with a Navy shirt at first either (was like 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
) but I guess maybe NT can have an affect on your subconscious cause I'll rock some camos, a red LRG tee and some wh/red Uptowns.  That same NT aura makes me kinda question myself when I wanna wear some jean shorts too (but I still wear em occasionally).

I bought some AE's couple months back and quality is excellent.

Weather is pristine in Miami so i find myself wearing them TOO much.

Looking for some new khaki Cargo's though.

I bought some AE's couple months back and quality is excellent.

Weather is pristine in Miami so i find myself wearing them TOO much.

Looking for some new khaki Cargo's though.

as of right now abercrombie doesnt have any online or in store.....but hollister does 
47332_02_253_x.jpg
$45

as of right now abercrombie doesnt have any online or in store.....but hollister does 
47332_02_253_x.jpg
$45

Back
Top Bottom