NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I got you, but your logic is stupid.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

im not saying that only army people wear can/should camo clothing just......idk never saw the appeal i guess
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

like tie dye
ohwell.gif

*goes back in cave & continues to work on hw*

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I got you, but your logic is stupid.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

im not saying that only army people wear can/should camo clothing just......idk never saw the appeal i guess
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

like tie dye
ohwell.gif

*goes back in cave & continues to work on hw*

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Camo shorts are the only reason ive ever gone into Abercrombie & Fitch. As much as im not their typical demographic....they make the best camo shorts.
pimp.gif

i just pulled up the site to see if they were on there to avoid a trip but
sick.gif
- why must i have half naked dudes take up most of my 21" monitor when i'm shopping for cargo shorts?

i saw they had some decent looking joints in solid colors with the web belt included on sale for like $38 - i'll prob end up in store tho
In store is worse, haha. Instead of a 21" monitor it's like a 15 foot wall 
30t6p3b.gif
I usually go in-store to pick em up (which has only been twice, because the quality is so nice, they dont need to be replaced very often). But paying the shipping is almost worth not having to go into the store. Not to mention the headache you leave with, thanks to the insane amount of the cologne they spray in the store. 
Its a toss up. Id suggest paying the shipping and ordering online. (unless youre not sure about sizing)

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Camo shorts are the only reason ive ever gone into Abercrombie & Fitch. As much as im not their typical demographic....they make the best camo shorts.
pimp.gif

i just pulled up the site to see if they were on there to avoid a trip but
sick.gif
- why must i have half naked dudes take up most of my 21" monitor when i'm shopping for cargo shorts?

i saw they had some decent looking joints in solid colors with the web belt included on sale for like $38 - i'll prob end up in store tho
In store is worse, haha. Instead of a 21" monitor it's like a 15 foot wall 
30t6p3b.gif
I usually go in-store to pick em up (which has only been twice, because the quality is so nice, they dont need to be replaced very often). But paying the shipping is almost worth not having to go into the store. Not to mention the headache you leave with, thanks to the insane amount of the cologne they spray in the store. 
Its a toss up. Id suggest paying the shipping and ordering online. (unless youre not sure about sizing)

Back
Top Bottom