NTers with interracial children-Serious question UPDATE PG4

Ok. I have a daughter. I am mexican and her mother is black. Her mother is like a light kind of medium brown skinned complexion. Red bone for those that understand. She has good hair. Its curly but its long and has big curls. I am very pale. Like a pasty needs some sun pale. I have straight short hair but it curls up when it grows long.

Our daughter has extremely curly hair. It is not as good as her mothers. If it is not combed it curls up into little balls. Her face is almost a carmel color. It is darker than her mothers but not real dark. Her legs though are very dark. Like a dark skin black person. Darker than anyone in her family.

I have raised questions about this but she says our features don't matter in regards to skin color or hair texture. She has alot of her mothers facial features but her eyes look like mine.

I was just wondering. Is it possible for our child to have darker skin and coarser hair than her mother?

fam if you seriously havin doubts about shorty not being yours....go get a paternity test. simple as that

EDIT. SMH..JUST READ THE UPDATE...KEEP YA HEAD UP OP!

This is a really messed up situation. I hope everything works out for the best for you. And I agree with how you feel, you have every right to want to stepaway from the situation and not be involved. Of course you are going to miss the baby and what not but if you feel it is best for you to be removed completelyI don't blame you.

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

sometimes we ARE ALWAYS real triflin', I swear
fixed
and so it starts....

if women you know/deal with are ALWAYS trifflin' you need to ask yourself "what about me is attracting all these trifflin' $++ broads??"
grin.gif

But nobody wanna do that, cuz it's easier to generalize.

fixed
and so it starts....

if women you know/deal with are ALWAYS trifflin' you need to ask yourself "what about me is attracting all these trifflin' $++ broads??"
grin.gif

pimp.gif

fixed
and so it starts....

grin.gif

pimp.gif
So there are no females in your family that you have some level of respect for?
You were birthed and raised by a pack of alpha males and no woman was in sight concerned for your well being?
Your education was only in the hands of testosterone driven men?

Apparently....b/c your reach for so called lulz is failing miserably in a respectable thread.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by ponson02

Ok. I have a daughter. I am mexican and her mother is black. Her mother is like a light kind of medium brown skinned complexion. Red bone for those that understand. She has good hair. Its curly but its long and has big curls. I am very pale. Like a pasty needs some sun pale. I have straight short hair but it curls up when it grows long.

Our daughter has extremely curly hair. It is not as good as her mothers. If it is not combed it curls up into little balls. Her face is almost a carmel color. It is darker than her mothers but not real dark. Her legs though are very dark. Like a dark skin black person. Darker than anyone in her family.

I have raised questions about this but she says our features don't matter in regards to skin color or hair texture. She has alot of her mothers facial features but her eyes look like mine.

I was just wondering. Is it possible for our child to have darker skin and coarser hair than her mother?
this had me real weak.

sorry to hear the story, OP.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

fixed
and so it starts....

grin.gif

pimp.gif
You were birthed and raised by a pack of alpha males and no woman was in sight concerned for your well being?

Apparently....b/c your reach for so called lulz is failing miserably in a respectable thread.
laugh.gif

I don't even know why you tryna be logical....he reachin'....but grabbin' nothin but air.

Ponson2, good luck with everything I'm sorry to hear that you were involved in this mess.

This is exactly why its so hard to find someone decent nowadays, too many games and BS
smh.gif

fixed
and so it starts....

grin.gif

pimp.gif

all the women in my family are grimey broads. both sides. thats how my moms and pops got birthed in the first place. broads being grimey. my mommagrimey too. pops had to get the test and all that.
and im sure there are alot of NTers who are just like me.
women cannot be trusted farther than they can be thrown and i be messin with thick broads.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Black is a dominant gene, it is science.
shut up

im not sure if that dominant gene was a serious statement but my mother is of European/Spaniard lightskin descent and my father is very dark skinned...i have his facial features and height but i have my mothers complexion..so, no
Skin color doesn't always mix as a perfect blend of the parents. I'm much darker than my little brother and mother. My sis and i have ourdad's skin color. A lot of factors go into what the kid looks like eg. environmental factors(exposure to sunlight), penetrance, expressivity...all thoseother complicated genetic mechanisms. And I'm pretty sure there are multiple genes that go into amount of melanin production (polygenic inheritance). Itisn't inherited by simple mendelian genetics.

fixed
and so it starts....

grin.gif

pimp.gif

Actually it's successful. At least for me anyways. I chuckled.

OP, just curious: What club banger would you have had the DJ play if you had been on Maury?

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

fixed
and so it starts....

grin.gif

pimp.gif

Actually it's successful. At least for me anyways. I chuckled.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

do a your own test on the low:

http://www.walgreens.com/...44&ci_sku=sku4201790

• Using the enclosed cheek swabs, rub inside the child's cheek and the possible father's cheek.
  • Place swabs into separate specimen envelopes provided.
  • Place payment information and specimen envelopes inside the enclosed postage-paid mailing envelope.
  • Mail the postage-paid envelop to Identigene.
  • Obtain results in 3-5 business days.
  • You specify how you want results delivered - via mail or online.
Bookmarked. It's a must this be used this day in age.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Black is a dominant gene, it is science.
Black as in skin color?

It's definitely not dominant, you've never seen a black girl (a girl with a black parent) who can pass for white?

I'm mixed and you couldn't even tell my sister is black

genetics isn't that simple ..... there's ALOT more to it than just dominant vs recessive genes ..... for example I believe the geneticsequence associated with height is recessive dominant

Back
Top Bottom