roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ponson02

ok. I had the blood test done Monday. The results came back that I am not the father
eek.gif
frown.gif

Ol girl is pissed. Shes sayin that Im a coward for goin behind her back and gettin a test. She is claiming that the test is wrong and that she will get me taken off the birth certificate Monday. I told her that if the test is wrong we need to get thid figured out and that since she is really just talkin crazy the only way we can communicate is through lawers and courts. I told her I will look into getting a court ordered test and that we will take it from there, The only reason I am even sayin this is because I know I will need one anyway as far as getting off the birth certificate is concerned

The only thing im trippin on is how she is saying the paternity test is wrong and puttin it off on me. She says that i am a coward and that this is what I wanted. Basically he is not owning up to nothing. I guess I just have to get another one done through the courts.
That's just a defense mechanism to make you feel guilty. Don't feed into it

ayo NT this aint funny when its one of our own. this happened to a few homies in the past...
this can happen to any1 regardless of how cool or how "on lock" and "in love" ya girl is with ya.
hold ya head fam and dont do nothin crazy like killin the broad.
cause i know it popped up in your mind.
just get ur name taken off and sue her #*@. F that kid now.

Yeah I have a bond with the child. I know it will be hard but I do not want anything to do with her. Not in a mean way but I just don't. Its still early inthe situation so I haven't had time to process everything yet. But I have had doubts for a while and I feel like that may have prevented me from giving allof myself. There is pictures and baby clothes and toys everywhere. I keep thinking of her and little things she used to do and stuff. That hurts but I stilldont feel like I want anything to do with her.

It makes me more mad at the girl. I love that child. I have had a lot of problems in the past. Being involved in drugs (selling/using) and having legaltroubles, used to be in the streets all day everyday. For the past 2 years I have completely changed my lifestyle. I have no freinds. I work a square #@$ joband am in graduate school. This girl and later on the baby is what my whole life has revolved around. Now its like my whole world is upside down. Right now Imjust gonna be real selfish and only focus on me and make sure I handle this in a way that is in my best interest. Forget everybody else. I gotta look out forme right now.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Diego

Do you still think youd want to be apart of the baby's life in one way or another? Technically you have been there since birth, some ype of bond must have been made by now.
a bond that might be ultimately unhealthy.
Unhealthy for whom?
Im asking cause I truly dont know how I would react in that situation. Obviously I would dead the %$+%! ASAP, but after 2 years it might be a little more difficult to just completely turn your back on an innocent child.
just throwing it in there, for discussion,
that there could be a bond, but it might not be a healthy one.
like being in love with someone that's a drug addict, maybe you just have to move on for the better of both parties.
maybe remaining involved with such a "messed up" female will only result in a confused daughter and child support bills.
if he boats now, he might have less chances of being legally responsible.
you unnadig?

It really depends on how you look at it though.
If he gets a court ordered paternity test, Im pretty sure he shouldnt have too difficult of a time to be relinquished off all paternal duties.
That means no child support, no baby momma drama, no nothing.

But if he wants to take it upon himself to still be part of the baby's life, thats a different story. Im not saying making child support payments on amonthly basis or some #@#$, being a father goes far beyond financing the baby's well being. Im thinking more along the terms of perhaps spending some timewith the baby every few weekends, think of it like being a god father figure.

Im just trying to put myself in that mans place, and after two years of treating her like shes my child, I cant help but think Id still want to be in thatchilds life in one way or another.
The mother could go kick rocks, but that baby......well shes innocent.

What the hell, crazy developments in this thread. I swear, NikeTalk can be a talk show itself or a tonight show that will rival the big dudes by a million.

I only feel bad for you and the baby the girl smh all girls when they get caught try to flip it back on you smh females are shady

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Black is a dominant gene, it is science.
shut up

im not sure if that dominant gene was a serious statement but my mother is of European/Spaniard lightskin descent and my father is very dark skinned...i havehis facial features and height but i have my mothers complexion..so, no

^^^^^^^^
thank you for saying that. I am innocent. I dont want to play the victim but I really haven't done anything wrong. I dont deserve any of the negativeeffects associated with this situation. But I have to deal with a girl who wont accept responsibility when there is concrete evidence that proves this. That isthe frustrating part.

^^^^^^^^
thank you for saying that. I am innocent. I dont want to play the victim but I really haven't done anything wrong. I dont deserve any of the negative effects associated with this situation. But I have to deal with a girl who wont accept responsibility when there is concrete evidence that proves this. That is the frustrating part.
agreed it sucks being lied to by someone you care about but whatever its for the best

Ponson there's no words that itll make you feel better but the good thing is though that you found what your looking for...it'll take time and yea beselfish do you live your life now...like they say "this too shall pass"

^^^^^^
preciate that man. Ima be alright. But on another note. Buy some of my kicks. Ima couple bands down and im tryna get back. ha ha

Black as in skin color?

It's definitely not dominant, you've never seen a black girl (a girl with a black parent) who can pass for white?

I'm mixed and you couldn't even tell my sister is black

Yo what's with these questions about how he feels about the baby and the bond and all this talk like he should stick around? Leave #*#*$! ASAP! That bondwas broken the same time ya girl broke off the one between you and her. It aint your kid #*#*$. I'm sure it hurts and I'm sure there was a connectionbut it would be foolish to continue any type of relationship when you know you're not father and he's really out there somewhere. You gonna look extracrazy if the real father really does want to play a part.

It's time to leave doggie. Kick her out or you pack ya $+%% and leave. She cheated, lied, and then try to con you in to being a father.

I would've left the same time she called me a coward if I had been able to control myself from knocking her out.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

shut up

im not sure if that dominant gene was a serious statement but my mother is of European/Spaniard lightskin descent and my father is very dark skinned...i have his facial features and height but i have my mothers complexion..so, no

roll.gif

if all that was true why do mixed kids get lighter and not come out the same color?

roll.gif

Ok. I have a daughter. I am mexican and her mother is black. Her mother is like a light kind of medium brown skinned complexion. Red bone for those that understand. She has good hair. Its curly but its long and has big curls. I am very pale. Like a pasty needs some sun pale. I have straight short hair but it curls up when it grows long.

Our daughter has extremely curly hair. It is not as good as her mothers. If it is not combed it curls up into little balls. Her face is almost a carmel color. It is darker than her mothers but not real dark. Her legs though are very dark. Like a dark skin black person. Darker than anyone in her family.

I have raised questions about this but she says our features don't matter in regards to skin color or hair texture. She has alot of her mothers facial features but her eyes look like mine.

I was just wondering. Is it possible for our child to have darker skin and coarser hair than her mother?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Ok. I have a daughter. I am mexican and her mother is black. Her mother is like a light kind of medium brown skinned complexion. Red bone for those that understand. She has good hair. Its curly but its long and has big curls. I am very pale. Like a pasty needs some sun pale. I have straight short hair but it curls up when it grows long.

Our daughter has extremely curly hair. It is not as good as her mothers. If it is not combed it curls up into little balls. Her face is almost a carmel color. It is darker than her mothers but not real dark. Her legs though are very dark. Like a dark skin black person. Darker than anyone in her family.

I have raised questions about this but she says our features don't matter in regards to skin color or hair texture. She has alot of her mothers facial features but her eyes look like mine.

I was just wondering. Is it possible for our child to have darker skin and coarser hair than her mother?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
good one

but on a serious note OP, i feel for you man. that's a terrible thing that girl did to you. i really wish the best for you but i advise to cut all ties andmake your only communication with her through the court. it's going to be tough but you have to make sure your name is off that birth certificate ASAP.

keep your head up man, better days will soon be here.

Damn
smh.gif
shady +**%@*@... I feel bad for u OP. Keep ya head up fam, like u said concentrate on u and you'll be straight.

Man @*** that !$!*% for doing that to you. I feel real bad for you right now man. Damn, and you already got a bond with the baby. I can't believe she triedto flip that !+## and make you feel bad after she cheated on you and had you thinking you were the father the whole time.

[Eminem] @*** slitting her throat, cut that #%+@#%$ head off[Eminem]

I commend you for actually getting a test done. Nah it isn't being a coward, it's being real. Let the court handle it to humiliate her even more forbeing trifling.

Back
Top Bottom