NTers with interracial children-Serious question UPDATE PG4

I feel for you.

Scallywag.
smh.gif

you did the at-home kit? or did you have to bring the baby to the clinic/hospital for the test? let your fellow NTers know how its done if weever fall into a similar situation.

Originally Posted by ponson02

ok. I had the blood test done Monday. The results came back that I am not the father
eek.gif
frown.gif

Ol girl is pissed. Shes sayin that Im a coward for goin behind her back and gettin a test. She is claiming that the test is wrong and that she will get me taken off the birth certificate Monday. I told her that if the test is wrong we need to get thid figured out and that since she is really just talkin crazy the only way we can communicate is through lawers and courts. I told her I will look into getting a court ordered test and that we will take it from there, The only reason I am even sayin this is because I know I will need one anyway as far as getting off the birth certificate is concerned

The only thing im trippin on is how she is saying the paternity test is wrong and puttin it off on me. She says that i am a coward and that this is what I wanted. Basically he is not owning up to nothing. I guess I just have to get another one done through the courts.

Extremely sorry to hear this OP and I hope it comes through for you. Best to find out now then later and I hope you can get out of that situation quick becauseshe was gonna do you extremely GRIMY with that mess.

there must be some legal action you can take against her, no? I mean you must've wasted a lot of money on that kid, and it wasn't even yours...

I'd do everything i could to ruin her life...and f' the kid, its not yours, and you'll never feel like its yours, sorry to say, but that's thegod damn truth...

relinquish your responsibilities, then talk to your lawyers about everything you can do to f' her up...damages, restitution, etc.

Don't know about you guys, but i could never raise another man's kids unless they were in my family or something...

you did the right thing, and definitely aren't a coward.

Both of my parents are light skin, my father lighter than almost all the black people I have seen in my life.

I have the same complexion as your wife.

ok. I had the blood test done Monday. The results came back that I am not the father
eek.gif
frown.gif

The only thing im trippin on is how she is saying the paternity test is wrong and puttin it off on me. She says that i am a coward and that this is what I wanted. Basically he is not owning up to nothing. I guess I just have to get another one done through the courts.
It's definitely possible for a kid to be darker than both parents if the mom or dad is dark and if they're in the sun a lot, but I meanyou got the test taken and if the kid was dark when she was born then yeah something's up. Sorry about that, tell the baby's mom she's a %+% thengo bobby brown on her. I'll be your alibi if you need one
shifty4ib.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

eek.gif
frown.gif

It's definitely possible for a kid to be darker than both parents if the mom or dad is dark and if they're in the sun a lot, but I mean you got the test taken and if the kid was dark when she was born then yeah something's up. Sorry about that, tell the baby's mom she's a %+% then go bobby brown on her. I'll be your alibi if you need one
shifty4ib.gif

yeah i was hella dark all the way up until i hit about 10yrs old then i started to get kinda pale. could be the same thing in your case....i HOPE.

Yo if dude can't get his name off of the Birth Certificate and has to end up paying child support that is messed up.

They should change those rules for real for real.

If it's proven that you are not the father then your name should be taken off of the Birth Certificate and do away with any child support or if you'vemade payments already you should be able to get your money back.

Hold your head bruh... good thing you followed your intuition and got that test done though.

Yeah its hard to deal with. It was even harder this morning when I woke up and realized I lost my girl and my child all in one whop. But its a different kindof broken heartedness. Its not like I'm sick and want her back and am hoping to work it out. Its like Im hurt cuz I lost but I know it over. I don t knowit just feels final.

Another thing is I haven't had a chance to "grieve" because of ol girls reaction. Ive been too busy being mad and appauled. Shes more worriedabout how I was able to go and get the test. I told her I got it in a testing lab and she just asks questions as to who all was involved and when. I tell herthat beside the point and she needs to talk about these results. She tells me the test is wrong but since this is what I wanted I dont have to be her fatherblah blah. Its like I cant believe she is serious. My other friend says she is embarrased and just tryin to save face. Overall just a frustrating situation.

eek.gif
frown.gif

Ol girl is pissed. Shes sayin that Im a coward for goin behind her back and gettin a test. She is claiming that the test is wrong and that she will get me taken off the birth certificate Monday. I told her that if the test is wrong we need to get thid figured out and that since she is really just talkin crazy the only way we can communicate is through lawers and courts. I told her I will look into getting a court ordered test and that we will take it from there, The only reason I am even sayin this is because I know I will need one anyway as far as getting off the birth certificate is concerned

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
eek.gif
I don't the know the situation, and I barely read through this thread, but+10 for keeping your composure. I have a feeling I would've done something crazy.[/color]
laugh.gif

on_line.gif
DoubleJs07- I don't suspect her of stepping out. Weve never had an issue with that. We were together for about 1 1/2 years before she got pregnant. But I dont put nothin past nobody. We never had anything come up about that and Im not the type of dude that worries about that if nothing compels me to.
damnnn, with no suspicion... and the baby wasn't yours... damnnnnnn, females have me buggin right now
tired.gif

Yeah its hard to deal with. It was even harder this morning when I woke up and realized I lost my girl and my child all in one whop. But its a different kind of broken heartedness. Its not like I'm sick and want her back and am hoping to work it out. Its like Im hurt cuz I lost but I know it over. I don t know it just feels final.

Another thing is I haven't had a chance to "grieve" because of ol girls reaction. Ive been too busy being mad and appauled. Shes more worried about how I was able to go and get the test. I told her I got it in a testing lab and she just asks questions as to who all was involved and when. I tell her that beside the point and she needs to talk about these results. She tells me the test is wrong but since this is what I wanted I dont have to be her father blah blah. Its like I cant believe she is serious. My other friend says she is embarrased and just tryin to save face. Overall just a frustrating situation.
How do you feel about the baby at this point?
The baby is innocent in this huge mess that girl created.
Do you still think youd want to be apart of the baby's life in one way or another? Technically you have been there since birth, some type of bond must havebeen made by now.

Originally Posted by Diego

Do you still think youd want to be apart of the baby's life in one way or another? Technically you have been there since birth, some ype of bond must have been made by now.
a bond that might be ultimately unhealthy.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Do you still think youd want to be apart of the baby's life in one way or another? Technically you have been there since birth, some ype of bond must have been made by now.

Unhealthy for whom?
Im asking cause I truly dont know how I would react in that situation. Obviously I would dead the %$+%! ASAP, but after 2 years it might be a little moredifficult to just completely turn your back on an innocent child.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Unhealthy for whom?
Im asking cause I truly dont know how I would react in that situation. Obviously I would dead the %$+%! ASAP, but after 2 years it might be a little more difficult to just completely turn your back on an innocent child.
just throwing it in there, for discussion,
that there could be a bond, but it might not be a healthy one.
like being in love with someone that's a drug addict, maybe you just have to move on for the better of both parties.
maybe remaining involved with such a "messed up" female will only result in a confused daughter and child support bills.
if he boats now, he might have less chances of being legally responsible.
you unnadig?

YEAH SHE IS DEF TRYING TO SAVE FACE

THIS IS A TACTIC ALL FEMALES ARE WELL-KNOWN TO USE

ONCE ALL THE TRUTH IS KNOWN

THEY TEND TO THROW IT ALL BACK IN UR FACE

SO YOU CAN FEEL BAD ABOUT UR SELF

& THROW ALL THAT ENERGY SHE HAD ON U

TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOUR THE LOSER , WRONG , NO GOOD MAN

DONT BELIEVE OR HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY

POINT BLANK PERIOD

DONT EVEN SWEAT IT

AFTER THIS MESS IS DONE YOU CAN GO LIVE UR LIFE CHILD/BABYMOMMA FREE
pimp.gif

P.S ( AT THE MOMENT SHE TRIED TO BLAME IT ON U )

WELL YOU SHOULD OF ASKED HER WHO IS THE PERSON SHE CHEATED ON U WITH

AND THATS THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD COME OUT UR MOUTH ( NOT WHO THE REAL FATHER IS )

THAT WOULD MAKE HER FEEL GUILTY TILL SHE ADMITS IT

AND IF SHE DOESNT TELL HER SHE MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS THEN CALL HER A _ _ _ BUCKET LOL

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

you did the at-home kit? or did you have to bring the baby to the clinic/hospital for the test? let your fellow NTers know how its done if we ever fall into a similar situation.
like what other nter's said, get a court ordered paternity test ASAP. i know if i was in your shoes, i'd get peace of mind turning my backon a kid if i got a 2nd opinion over a walgreens home kit. good luck

Back
Top Bottom