NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Yea I feel open carry is inviting something bad to happen with all these young knuckleheads and I dont want the attention.

so i checked out a gun store got a few ideas

need to get my paperwork handled but damn theres really no point for me copping a strap i cant even carry it with me daily only keep it at the crib 
mean.gif
 unless i get a CCW

so i checked out a gun store got a few ideas

need to get my paperwork handled but damn theres really no point for me copping a strap i cant even carry it with me daily only keep it at the crib :smh:  unless i get a CCW

Always good to have one in your crib bro, and the ccw process is simple

im in a strict place for CCW  even the gun shop basically told me no dice unless i got the juice like that

I'd still get a pistol, even if i couldn't legally carry it on my person. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Idk what state your in but im sure its the same everywhere. You can get a shotty at 18. Hell, i think mossbergs goin for under 2 hunna at the store right now. Fimd a gun show and see whats good there.

My county is horrible and they aren't giving out CCWs unless you kin to the pope. I keep saying I need to move but im not sure where I want to live right now. Everywhere has their own stupid quirks

Idk what state your in but im sure its the same everywhere. You can get a shotty at 18. Hell, i think mossbergs goin for under 2 hunna at the store right now. Fimd a gun show and see whats good there.
Getting a shotty and a ccw in Missouri is lightwork .

Asked a guy that worked at cabelas how soon I could get a revolver he said in about 45 mins as long as I had proper paperwork .

Those of you that carry a subcompact handgun, does your pinkie being off the grip effect you that much shooting? And I know this is like the age old debate but what are the benefits of 9mm or .45, particularly in the XD line?

I carry the S&W Shield...firing with the 7 round mag (no pinkie) takes some getting use to and not worth it imo, rather buy extra 8 round clips so I can grip fully.
How do yall carry?

IWB, on the hip or 3 o'clock like dude as well. depends on the pants/shorts im wearing.

Last edited:
I've been looking into getting a sub compact in recent months. I carry the H&K P2000 for work and its what I also carry off duty. Looking to get a M&P40C or P2000SK (or whatever the newer version of it is). I get free .40 rounds so I figured I minuswell continue to carry the same caliber when CCW.

My county is horrible and they aren't giving out CCWs unless you kin to the pope. I keep saying I need to move but im not sure where I want to live right now. Everywhere has their own stupid quirks

Look into getting a non resident permit from Utah. Usually you have to take a class and submit fingerprints and application to the state of Utah, but that'll give you a carry license that's valid in something like 38 states.

Look into getting a non resident permit from Utah. Usually you have to take a class and submit fingerprints and application to the state of Utah, but that'll give you a carry license that's valid in something like 38 states.

I actually read about this before and its not valid in NY.

My county is adjacent to NYC so they are extremely strict.If I move out 40-50 min to the next county it becomes possible but there is nothing up there that makes me want to live there. I think eventually im going to buy a house in PA but thats a couple years down the line.

Utah is not valid for NY. I am waiting on my Utah ccw paperwork to come back now. Will be sending in paperwork for Floridas ccw once I get my fingerprints done.

Just copped a display model for 389.99.

Went to the range yesterday and shot for the first time.

Was gonna cop a Canik TP9sa but for 40 more dollars this is straight.

They hit me with a 3 day hold on my background check though. :smh:

Last edited:
Just copped a display model for 389.99.

Went to the range yesterday and shot for the first time.

Was gonna cop a Canik TP9sa but for 40 more dollars this is straight.

They hit me with a 3 day hold on my background check though.
mean.gif
Good deal I got the 40cal of this and am highly satisfied. Love the M&P line.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom