NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I carry a Walther Pps .40 and with a Forbus holster I can wear b ball shorts with no issue. I love it for Edc

I've been looking into getting a sub compact in recent months. I carry the H&K P2000 for work and its what I also carry off duty. Looking to get a M&P40C or P2000SK (or whatever the newer version of it is). I get free .40 rounds so I figured I minuswell continue to carry the same caliber when CCW.
Look up

Because I bought a display model something happened to the case and I'm not getting it.

Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Just get a 10 dollar soft case for your m&p. My shield never came with a case either. Just a box. I think that's how they all come.

You here in mo?

My mom can't stand this damn state she wants to move back to Illinois :lol:

Yes sir :pimp: Im about 3 hours west of you. Im 35 minutes away from Kansas City. There's at least 3-4 ranges within 30 minutes of me so it's dope to have options. I was looking at possibly re-locating last year and one of the first things I searched was the gun laws :smh:

where do you guys go to find the market price on guns

so i can make sure im not being taxed when i cop one

where do you guys go to find the market price on guns

so i can make sure im not being taxed when i cop one

gunbroker and armslist mostly. depending on location, local gun boards (in va, vaguntrader is a big one) and I always check ar15.com equipment exchange forum. A lot of good stuff and some steals if your fast enough.

556, 308, 7mm

richiecotite richiecotite the rifle I posted a few pages back was a mini-14. They look very similar though lol.

Last edited:
556, 308, 7mm

@richiecotite the rifle I posted a few pages back was a mini-14. They look very similar though lol.
I THOUGHT that looked suspiciously like a Mini-14! I had one a while back. It was alright, but I prefer 7.62x39 over 5.56 and I didn't care for the weird garand-style action. From what I've read, there's a lot of variation on accuracy, and while you can get lucky, some are just lousy shooters out of the box (mine was okay, but nothing special). I ended up trading it (stock, no mods) for a pistol that ended up becoming my favorite, and sold the extra mags for it to someone else for an extra $100...

Last edited:
I THOUGHT that looked suspiciously like a Mini-14! I had one a while back. It was alright, but I prefer 7.62x39 over 5.56 and I didn't care for the weird garand-style action. From what I've read, there's a lot of variation on accuracy, and while you can get lucky, some are just lousy shooters out of the box (mine was okay, but nothing special). I ended up trading it (stock, no mods) for a pistol that ended up becoming my favorite, and sold the extra mags for it to someone else for an extra $100...

Took mine out for the first time last Monday. Blew 50 rounds of some cheap wolf (brass) .223

My boy was shooting it and the action jammed up. He said he's unsure if the round stuck in the chamber is live or not so I'll be breaking it down with ear and eye pro at hand. If that doesn't work then ill be "mortaring" it by slamming the butt on the ground while holding onto the action to try and unstuck it by force.. Let's see how this goes :lol:

If your buying a gun that if dropped, breaks.... reconsider your purchase immeadiately. I dont own any guns i wouldnt throw against a brick wall, pick up and expect to fire.

Crushin at work this month n killed it last month as well. Few extra stacks to play with and havent bought a gun in a longggg time. Hmmm

Anybody own a UTS 15?

Took mine out for the first time last Monday. Blew 50 rounds of some cheap wolf (brass) .223

My boy was shooting it and the action jammed up. He said he's unsure if the round stuck in the chamber is live or not so I'll be breaking it down with ear and eye pro at hand. If that doesn't work then ill be "mortaring" it by slamming the butt on the ground while holding onto the action to try and unstuck it by force.. Let's see how this goes
laugh.gif
That's no good- I hate to hear that. I've had jams before but never had one like that. The only gun I own that jams at all is the .22lr conversion kit for my 9mm, but it is so damn accurate (and I would never use it for defense, anyway), that I haven't gotten rid of it 
laugh.gif

Hopefully you can figure out what caused the jam and fix it... my conversion kit used to stovepipe a lot, but I did some reading and figured out how to file the ejector to a different angle so the empty brass is ejected differently. Worked like a charm. Now the main issue it has is hanging up with the chamber partially open during part of the slide's cycle. It being a kit and not part of the original gun, it is clearly stated that you have to do some "fitting"... when I have time I'll have to sit down and figure what part of the frame/lower is catching on the slide and modify the slide a bit (don't want to alter the original gun), but that has been low on the priority list...
If your buying a gun that if dropped, breaks.... reconsider your purchase immeadiately. I dont own any guns i wouldnt throw against a brick wall, pick up and expect to fire.

Crushin at work this month n killed it last month as well. Few extra stacks to play with and havent bought a gun in a longggg time. Hmmm

Anybody own a UTS 15?
True. I would also add that anything that I couldn't strip and put back together in my sleep usually doesn't last long with me before I sell it...

I don't have the $$$ for it and am already good to go in the shotgun dept, but I admit that the UTS-15 and Kel-Tec KSG have both been tempting me...

Last edited:
Saw a local shop have a sale for Smith & Wesson 9mm for $389. Is that a good price?

I always see online Sales for the m&p around $329,
I paid $420 for mine because I didn't know any better

Last edited:
Anyone see or use a jesse james firearm? Thought?

Never seen one in person, but I'd stay away. For the price he charges, you can get better, for cheaper from people who have spent their entire adult lives building guns.

A Knight's Armament are generally regarded as the "best"* AR-15 money can buy, and those about half of what a JJFA AR-15 costs

And if he's charging 3-4k for an AR-15, i'd hate to see what his 1911 prices look like.

That's no good- I hate to hear that. I've had jams before but never had one like that. The only gun I own that jams at all is the .22lr conversion kit for my 9mm, but it is so damn accurate (and I would never use it for defense, anyway), that I haven't gotten rid of it :lol:   

Hopefully you can figure out what caused the jam and fix it... my conversion kit used to stovepipe a lot, but I did some reading and figured out how to file the ejector to a different angle so the empty brass is ejected differently. Worked like a charm. Now the main issue it has is hanging up with the chamber partially open during part of the slide's cycle. It being a kit and not part of the original gun, it is clearly stated that you have to do some "fitting"... when I have time I'll have to sit down and figure what part of the frame/lower is catching on the slide and modify the slide a bit (don't want to alter the original gun), but that has been low on the priority list...

True. I would also add that anything that I couldn't strip and put back together in my sleep usually doesn't last long with me before I sell it...

I don't have the $$$ for it and am already good to go in the shotgun dept, but I admit that the UTS-15 and Kel-Tec KSG have both been tempting me...
I've been looking at both of them for a while and will probably go with ksg. From what I've heard make sure that you get the forward hand guard for the ksg don't want to be pumping rapidly and your hand slides off the front end into the front of barrel

Saw a local shop have a sale for Smith & Wesson 9mm for $389. Is that a good price?

Academy?

They had the M & P 9 for that price for a week or two.

Bud's really ain't cheaper once you pay shipping and FFL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom