NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Bout to buy another gun
mean.gif

This **** is addicting
Bought 3 in one month lmao I was like yeahhh I gotta chill out with this.

Any here have a prep bag? Just looking into it and would like to get a bag going and was wondering if anyone had a list of essentials or a website they could direct me to 

Any here have a prep bag? Just looking into it and would like to get a bag going and was wondering if anyone had a list of essentials or a website they could direct me to 

Search YouTube for bug out bags. Should find a bunch of content. I could make a ton of suggestions. One of the top items that most people say you must have are some type of water purification. Whether it's iodine tablets, a UV light or life straw.

PSA is running some great deals right now. Ordered a complete lower and HPT/MPI bolt carrier group for $220, no tax and free shipping. They've also been running good deals on uppers, so you could get a pretty nice $450 AR-15 from them right now.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-complete-blem-lower-classic-edition-no-magazine.html

They get their shipping fixed yet? Last time i ordered from palmetta the **** took like 4 weeks to get to me.

I decided im gunna hit the gun show at the end of the month. Been a few years since ive been to one. Buds and CDNN have enough of my money

They get their shipping fixed yet? Last time i ordered from palmetta the **** took like 4 weeks to get to me.

I decided im gunna hit the gun show at the end of the month. Been a few years since ive been to one. Buds and CDNN have enough of my money

Bruh..:I don't even care for the price. The last 2 or 3 times I've ordered from PSA it too k about 7-10 days. I can live with that. If it was something I needed quicker, I'd go with another vendor

Search YouTube for bug out bags. Should find a bunch of content. I could make a ton of suggestions. One of the top items that most people say you must have are some type of water purification. Whether it's iodine tablets, a UV light or life straw.
I'll check out YouTube. What are your suggestions?

PSA is running some great deals right now. Ordered a complete lower and HPT/MPI bolt carrier group for $220, no tax and free shipping. They've also been running good deals on uppers, so you could get a pretty nice $450 AR-15 from them right now.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-complete-blem-lower-classic-edition-no-magazine.html

The only time I've ordered from PSA, it took a lot longer than Bud's. I don't remember the exact time, but it was weeks. That has been at least a year ago now, though. Overall, I was not impressed with PSA, but maybe they have improved since I dealt with them that one time.

I just bought a Groupon for me and the wife to take our chl class for $54.

Is this comparable to other places around the country?

Sounds about right. I found one in my city for 49

Whats the name of that thing the NRA promotes. Shield act or something like that. Basically 10$ a month and in case you have to use your weapon these NRA lawyers represent you at no charge

Last edited:

Whats the name of that thing the NRA promotes. Shield act or something like that. Basically 10$ a month and in case you have to use your weapon these NRA lawyers represent you at no charge

Legal shield.

49 for two people?

Back
Top Bottom