NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

44 magnum if your in bear country.

A deagle would work i guess hah not going to be very concealable though but then again nothing with enough power to stop a bear is going to be easily tucked in your waistband

Well a Glock 19 is like the perfect 9mm, and it has an unlimited amount of add ons and accessories.

But The shield conceals so much easier

Self defense and concealed carry.. Only things I might run into are coyotes, mountain lions,wild boars or some bears when I'm out fishing or hunting

As long as you're not talking about big brown or grizzley bears, and service caliber should be the ticket.

for me, I copped a m&p 40 for woods carry. I handload, and theres info out there that has a 200 gr bullet running over 1000 fps. That's enough medicine for coyotes, mountain lions, boars, or black bears.

Either way, if woods defense is an issue, and you don't reaload, look for a good bonded jhp bullet, a wide flat bullet, or some of Buffalo Bore's ammo.

Of course, I got something for woods carry coming in next week....:smokin

Last edited:
I wanna buy a .45 Caliber gun, im leaning on getting either a HK45 or 1911. Which one should I get? any recommendations?

My first firearm came in today. XD Mod 2 9mm

IMG

I wanna buy a .45 Caliber gun, im leaning on getting either a HK45 or 1911. Which one should I get? any recommendations?

Iof the 2 you mention, id go with the hk 45. It's pretty much bombproof and match accurate.
Outside of those 2, you might want to check the usp 45. It's just as bombproof, accurate, and has the added benefit of being out the box capable of shooting 45 super

You look like a big dude, you carry it on you? Hows it feel?

Not on me, on me... but never far away either. I have a military grade shoulder holster that holds my two extra magazines, but that stays in my bugout bag, next to my MREs, etc. for if **** ever hits the fan.

And this gun feels perfect in my hands. I have wide hands and it's the most comfortable pistol I've ever shot.

Last edited:
My first firearm came in today. XD Mod 2 9mm

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2077999/width/200/height/400[/IMG[/quote]

Nice.

I picked up one of these recently. 4" service model for CC.

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1989413/width/350/height/700

Nice.

I picked up one of these recently. 4" service model for CC.

I have an itch for a .45 and will probably go with the service model like yours just in all black. I did pick up another 16 round mag for my 9, a pearce grip extension for my 13 round mag, and a loader just cause.

Last edited:
Not on me, on me... but never far away either. I have a military grade shoulder holster that holds my two extra magazines, but that stays in my bugout bag, next to my MREs, etc. for if **** ever hits the fan.

And this gun feels perfect in my hands. I have wide hands and it's the most comfortable pistol I've ever shot.

Try a CZ or Beretta

I decided against the UTS as itll be more difficult to obtain with my current md lisc., have narrowed it down to a Henry .357 mag lever action special edition (always wanted a lever acation) or a safe queen Ed Brown bobtail a guy is tryna let me have for 1100. Decisions decisions.

Try a CZ or Beretta

I decided against the UTS as itll be more difficult to obtain with my current md lisc., have narrowed it down to a Henry .357 mag lever action special edition (always wanted a lever acation) or a safe queen Ed Brown bobtail a guy is tryna let me have for 1100. Decisions decisions.
+1 on CZs

XDs are good guns, too. I don't own one, but I've enjoyed the ones I've shot. Strangely enough, I actually shot the 4" .45 better than the 5" model... the balance felt better with the shorter slide, I think. Haven't had a chance to try the Mod 2 style grips- the original texture was a bit aggressive for my tastes (it was my least favorite thing about the gun).

Last edited:
Try a CZ or Beretta

I'd be alllllll over that.....

:smokin @ the .357 lever gun. I want leverguns in 357, 41 mag, 44 mag, and 45-70......It's just something about them

Haven't had a chance to try the Mod 2 style grips- the original texture was a bit aggressive for my tastes (it was my least favorite thing about the gun).

I hear that. I wasn't a fan of the original styling either.

What kind of shotgun is everyone using? I'm in the market and am leaning toward the basic Mossberg 500. I'm not interested in anything Keltec makes for a few reasons. >D

Last edited:
I hear that. I wasn't a fan of the original styling either.

What kind of shotgun is everyone using? I'm in the market and am leaning toward the basic Mossberg 500. I'm not interested in anything Keltec makes for a few reasons. >D

Gonna pick up a Vepr 12 in the next few weeks. It's NOT for everyone, but I rock wit it.

I have to renew my L by like Aug 16, gonna get a good ol Sig Sauer that's my brand of choice.

Sir San Diego Sir San Diego had now idea you were back. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just got my Utah concealed carry license in the mail
pimp.gif
 . Just need to do my prints for florida then send off the application.

Heated I never did the single shot exempt for an HK45 in California.

They prolly reselling for rape prices outchea

Back
Top Bottom