NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yall really treated that dude like Niketalk treated Lil B. As if anyone that didn't see the greatness was blind or something.
superstar-wrestler.gif

jshortt jshortt

I come in peace and have been meaning to ask you this for a while but do you work in the wrestling business or something? Sometimes you say things that have me wondering. 👀

jshortt jshortt is Will Washington

Mikey :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DC, nope just a regular old teacher like you. BUT, I've been around/been a fan long enough, and have some friends who wrestled at a VERY low level that were superstar-adjacent. There's lots of friends of friends type stuff in my circle, and some simple dumb luck sometimes like befriending Kofi because of shoes.

Kona Reeves was ahead of his time. He would’ve thrived in NXT 2.0. Kona was “The FinEST” before Bianca Belair was the EST of WWE. A true trailblazer

I will NEVER get over that WWE 24 or whichever show they did on Bianca where she was talking about the inspiration for her gimmick, and she showed her handwritten notes that had "IST" on everything. :lol:

Via the WONL:

the tentative plan once Collision starts is that CM Punk will be the star of Collision most weeks, but will periodically appear on Dynamite. In week's that he's on Dynamite, the people who don't want to be around Punk would work the Saturday show.

What the? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom