NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny thing is Gulak is more "Legit" than Priest (based on athletic background in Wrestling/JUdo) but of course folks wouldn't bat an eye because Gulak has been presented as a bum. So I get it. But keep those celebrities in gimmick tag matches.
I agree 100% he looks believable as just a wrestler but in no means should he have beat priest the way he did (the last part of my post was how it made no sense). If he beat Gulak no one would question it.

TBH should have been someone like Grayson Waller. But i also get them wanting to go with some who can protect BB

:lol: You gotta stop buying sports games on The Switch man. nice jahb nice jahb
I just got an Xbox Series S a couple months back for $220, so I technically could cop for that. Last sports game I copped and returned was NBA 2K19. That 30 FPS does not work and the delayed shot reactions killed me man.:rofl:

But I love my Switch. I trust Yukes to do right with that version. Game doesn't look graphic intensive and it's a slower game if it's really running off the No Mercy engine.

Logan Paul is a different story because he has the physical makeup and athleticism to make it seem like more of an athletic battle.

He's actually been bigger than his opponents thus far with the exception
of Roman Raines (& RRumble match) although Paul even appears taller than Roman.

Roman Reigns - Logan Paul 09192022.jpg

TBH should have been someone like Grayson Waller. But i also get them wanting to go with some who can protect BB

Or just have the dude host.

There is nothing that says he HAS to wrestle.

I think WWE is short sighted with these celebrities competing in ring.

@AEW-Ites

Has Tony Khan forgotten about Eddie Kingston? He was hot as hell at one point. Did he do something or is it just another example of Booker of the Year doing his thing?

Back
Top Bottom